30 kVA Voltage Stabilizer Features
- Default three phase 4-line 175V-265V (phase voltage) 304V-456V AC (line voltage) of wide input voltage range, 380V output
- High efficiency, large capacity, no waveform distortion, stable voltage regulation
- The high accuracy ±2~4%/ ±1% of the output voltage (input/ output voltage can be customized)
- Perfect protection function: Over/ low voltage protection, over heat/ load protection, short circuit protection
- LCD display the value, easy setup with menu button
30 kVA 3 phase Industrial AC Automatic Voltage Stabilizer is a contact adjustable automatic voltage compensation high power regulating power device. When voltage from support network is varied due to loading current effected, it automatically regulates the output voltage to ensure the normal function of the varied of electric equipments.
30 kVA Voltage Stabilizer Specifications
||3 Phase 4-line
|Input Voltage Range
||±15% tolerance for all standard output voltages above 380V.
±20% tolerance for required 380V output and all standard voltages below.
||3 phase 380V (Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 460V/ 480V)
||±2~4%/ ±1% (Optional)
* In case of output accuracy of +/- 2-4%, the voltage stabilizer will be servomotor based, and in case of output accuracy of +/- 1%, the voltage stabilizer would be SCR based.
||Naturally air cooled
||Without breakdown and flashover phenomena at power frequency sine voltage 2000V for 1 min
||Overload current (%)
||Non-lack fidelity waveform
||Over-voltage, over-current, feed phases
||ISO9001:2008, PCT, SGS, CE
Industrial Voltage Stabilizer Inner Detail
Tips: Can the voltage stabilizer increase the voltage?
The voltage stabilizer can be divided into single-phase 220V and three-phase 380V. Whether it is single-phase or three-phase, it has the function of automatically increasing the voltage. The so-called professional term of increasing voltage is compensation voltage, that is, when the voltage is too low, the regulator will automatically compensate the missing voltage through the compensation package of internal isolation transformer, which is a complete process of voltage stabilizer increasing action.
Then, what should we do when the voltage is too high? There is a contact voltage regulator inside. The voltage stabilizing system sends out a command that the carbon brush automatically slides on the voltage regulator to achieve the effect of voltage regulation and adjust to a stable voltage value. Therefore, the voltage stabilizer not only has the function of increasing the voltage, but also has the function of automatically reducing the voltage. When we leave the factory, we will set the voltage to the voltage value required by the equipment, and the voltage stabilizer will automatically adjust to the voltage value we set according to our requirements.