40 kVA Voltage Stabilizer Features
- Default three phase 4-line 175V-265V (phase voltage) 304V-456V AC (line voltage) of wide input voltage range, 380V output
- High efficiency, large capacity, no waveform distortion, stable voltage regulation
- The high accuracy of the output voltage (output voltage can be customized)
- Perfect protection function: Over/ low voltage protection, over heat/ load protection, short circuit protection
40 kVA 3 phase Industrial AC Automatic Voltage Stabilizer is widely used in post and telecommunications, department stores, elevators, hospitals, schools, printing, securties and other occasions where all needs normal voltage to ensure, such as workshop mines medium enterprises, some of the important equipment and computer power and support.
40 kVA Voltage Stabilizer Specifications
||40 kVA (The power capacity of voltage stabilizer needs to be 1.5~2 times greater than the load power)
||User Manual for 30kVA-3000kVA 3-phase voltage stabilizer
||3 Phase 4-line
|Input Voltage Range
||±15% tolerance for all standard output voltages above 380V.
±20% tolerance for required 380V output and all standard voltages below.
||3 phase 380V (Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 460V/ 480V)
||±2~4%/ ±1% (Optional)
* In case of output accuracy of +/- 2-4%, the voltage stabilizer will be servomotor based, and in case of output accuracy of +/- 1%, the voltage stabilizer would be SCR based.
||Naturally air cooled
||Without breakdown and flashover phenomena at power frequency sine voltage 2000V for 1 min
||Overload current (%)
||Non-lack fidelity waveform
||Over-voltage, over-current, feed phases
3 Phase Voltage Stabilizer Schematic Diagram
Industrial Voltage Stabilizer Inner Detail
In fact, the three-phase voltage stabilizer connects the three voltage stabilizing units with "Y" connection method, and then uses the control circuit board and the motor drive system to control the voltage regulating transformer, so as to achieve the function of stabilizing the output voltage.
If the sliding arms of the three voltage regulating transformers are driven by one motor, the voltage regulating mode is the unified voltage stabilizer. If the sliding arms of the three voltage regulating transformers are independently adjusted by three motors, the three-phase split regulation voltage stabilizer is the same as the single-phase voltage stabilizer.
In the process of voltage regulation, the regulator is realized by moving the carbon brush to change the number of contact coil turns. Then, during the adjustment, it is required to keep contact with the coil at all times, otherwise, the power will be cut off.