3500W (3.5 kVA) inverter with uninterruptible power supply and pure sine wave output. 3500 watt ups inverter built-in 3-stages battery charger, allow to run loads while charging. It provides over voltage, over temperature, over load, low voltage and short circuit protection.
- Pure sine wave ups inverter with pure sine wave output (THD＜3%).
- 3500W pure sine wave inverter with ups and built-in 3-stages battery charger, allow to run loads while charging.
- Automatically switch with a ultra-fast switching time in ups inverter.
- High efficiency-converts the battery's available power in 3500 watt ups inverter.
- Pure sine wave ups inverter uses soft-start technology.
- 90% pure sine wave output, low distortion, waveform and main power line AC waveform are basically the same, equipment accuracy is small, low interference, low noise, strong load capacity, can meet any type of AC load, without damaging the load.
- Optional crocodile clip and cigar lighters, easy to connect batteries or vehicles' batteries in pure sine wave inverter 3500 watt with ups.
- Aluminum shell with good heat dissipation and strong shock resistance.
- Uninterruptible power supply with USB charging port: 5V, ideally qualified for powering your phone, laptop, pc, etc.
- Intelligent fan for cooling, make ups inverter long use life.
- LED indicators for power and protections.
- Switch-mode design in ups inverter, easy to use.
- Model: ATO-UPSIV-3500
- Rated Power: 3500W (3.5 kVA)
- Peak Power: 7000W
- Input Voltage: DC 12V, DC 24V, DC 48V (Optional)
- Output Voltage: 100V AC, 110V AC, 120V AC (Optional)
- Output Frequency: 50Hz±0.5Hz, 60Hz±0.5Hz (Optional)
- Phase: 1- Phase (L, N, G), Do Not provide split phase configuration (L1, L2 + N, G)
- Output Waveform: Pure sine wave
- Waveform Distortion: THD＜3% (Linear load)
- Cooling Method: Intelligent air cooling
- Power Switching Time: ≤ 9 ms
- USB Port: 5V 1A
- Max. Efficiency: 90%
- Working Temperature: -10 ℃— +50 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -30 ℃— +70 ℃
|Unload Current Less Than
|Input Voltage Range
|Low Voltage Alarm
|Low Voltage Protection
|Over Voltage Protection
|Low Voltage Recover
|Over Voltage Recover
UPS Inverter Output Socket (Optional):
Advantages of UPS Inverter:
Tips: UPS Inverter Application
An uninterruptible power supply, or ups for short, ensures that computer systems continue to operate for a period of time after a power outage so that users can save information urgently.
This is the most intuitive use of ups inverter. The ups uninterruptible power supply can not only solve problems power grid, and often used in hospital in the financial industry, precision instruments, servers, industrial automation production line equipment, laboratory equipment, substation equipment, oil and other facilities, airports, customs, to protect some advanced equipments from the influence of grid quality is transmission of data security and protection, Therefore, it is self-evident that the network center with servers, large switches, and routers as the core should be equipped with ups.