4 pole definite purpose contactor is ac contactor that has 24V, 110V/120V, 208V/240V, 277V coil voltage and wide current range 25 amp ~ 40 amp. HVAC contactor provides compact load control and is ideal for motors and compressors in resistance heating, air conditioning and refrigeration, and food service equipment.
- DP contactor has a wide current range (from 25 A to 40 A)
- Standard AC operating coil ranges for control circuit applications: 24V, 120V, 208-240V, and 277V.
- 1 pole, 2 pole, 3 pole and 4 pole definite purpose contactors are available.
- Various contact configurations from 1 pole to 4 pole.
- UL certification, CSA certification.
||24V, 110V/120V, 208V/240V, 277V AC
||- 40°F to + 150° F / - 40°C to + 65° C
||1, 000, 000 times
||250, 000 times
||Resistive Amps Rating
4 Pole FLA Definite Purpose Contactor Dimension (Unit: mm)
Tips: A brief introduction to AC contactors
The contactor is an electromagnetic automatic switch. It is used for frequent motor starting and remote control, making the operation safer and more convenient. The contactor is one of the main low-voltage electrical appliances with more applications. According to the operating power, it can be divided into two categories: DC and AC. The two types of structures are roughly the same.
The AC contactor is a fully automatic control electrical appliance. Its main control object is the motor, and it is also widely used to control other electrical loads, such as electric welding machines, capacitors, electric heaters, lighting units, etc. Definite purpose contactor is a popular ac contactor.