Popular 40 hp centrifugal pump has a vertical structure and features maximum flow of 121.6m3/h, maximum lift of 76m, and 100mm diameter of inlet and outlet. Input voltage AC 220V/400V/460V to 480V and input frequency 50Hz/60Hz for selection.
- The centrifugal pump has a vertical structure, and its inlet and outlet have the same diameter. The inlet and outlet are on the same centerline so that they can be installed in the pipeline like a valve. If a protective cover is added, it can be used in the open air.
- Easy to install and maintain. There is no need to dismantle the piping system, just remove the connecting flat nut of the vertical pump. All rotor parts can then be removed.
- The vertical pump can be installed vertically or horizontally according to the requirements of the piping system.
- Vertical centrifugal pumps can be run in series or in parallel according to the requirements of flow and head.
- Model: ATO-VCP-100-250A
- Power: 40 hp (30kW)
- Number of stages: Single stage
- Input voltage: AC 220V~480V
- Input frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Inlet diameter: 100mm (4 inch)
- Outlet diameter: 100mm (4 inch)
- Flow (min. flow to max. flow): 65.4m3/h (288 gpm), 93.5m3/h (412 gpm), 121.6m3/h (535 gpm)
- Head (max. head to min. head): 76m (249ft), 70m (230ft), 59.5m (195ft)
- Efficiency: 61%, 68%, 67%
- Installation mode: Vertical type or horizontal type
- Nominal diameter of impeller: 250mm
- Size: 550*520*960mm
- Weight: 268kg
Vertical centrifugal pump dimension (unit: mm):
Tips: Difference between the single-stage pump and multi-stage pump
The single-stage pump refers to a pump with only one impeller. It can have a high head of 125 meters (410ft).
The multi-stage pump refers to the pump with two or more impellers, the high head can exceed 125 meters. The multi-stage pump can be matched with the four-stage motor by increasing the number of impellers if the single-stage pump head needs to be equipped with the two-stage motor, so as to improve the pump service life and reduce unit noise. However, the maintainence of the multi-stage pump is a little more difficult than that of the single-stage pump.
When the pump actually needs ahead of less than 125 meters, the operator can consider selecting a single-stage pump or a multi-stage pump according to the pump room, pump price(the price of the multi-stage pump is usually higher than that of the single-stage pump), and many other comprehensive factors.
With the advancement of technology, the pump of the single-stage impeller can increase the head of the pump by increasing the speed of the pump, thus being able to replace the multi-stage pump. However, the price is a little higher.