4000 Watt off grid inverter battery charger delivers reliable pure sine wave power from 24V/48V DC battery source, low frequency type with transformer, UPS function. The combined inverter / charger is ideal for powering refrigerators, air conditioners, TVs, fans, computers, audio/video components or other equipment, appliances and electronics. It is widely applied in wind generator, solar power system, house, vehicle, ship, navigation, mobile electricity work and telecommunications device, launch station and any places where the city power is needed.
- 4000 Watt continuous output power
- Peak power is 3 times of rating power
- Pure sine wave output, available for sensitive load
- Fast and powerful charger, adjustable charge current
- Selectable DC/AC priority function
- Remote switch function
- 2 years warranty
- Multi safety protections against over load, over temperature, over charging, and low battery
- LCD digital display shows voltage, load and battery info in real time
4000W Inverter/Charger Specification
||Pure Sine Wave
||110V/120V AC or 220V/230V/240V AC
||95-126V AC or 194-253V AC±4%
|Low Line Disconnect
||85V AC±4% or 184V AC±4%
|Low Line Re-connect
||95V AC±4% or 194V AC±4%
|High Line Disconnect
||136V AC±4% or 263V AC±4%
|High Line Re-connect
||126V AC±4% or 253V AC±4%
||50Hz: 41-54Hz or 60Hz: 51-64Hz
||Phase & Waveform
||Single Phase & Pure Sine Wave (bypass mode sync to input)
||110V/120V AC or 220V/230V/240V AC
(120V/240V AC dual output Also Available)
||±10%rms (bypass mode sync to input)
||50Hz±0.3Hz or 60Hz±0.3Hz (bypass mode sync to input)
||3 times of rating power (12000W)
|Short Circuit Protection
||Yes, shutdown after 10ms
|Minimum Start Voltage
|Low Battery Alarm
|Low DC Input Shut-down
|High DC Voltage Alarm & Fault
|High DC Input Recovery
|Max Charger Current
||20A/35A/50A/75A/90A (According to the inverter model)
||Load ≤ 25W (Enabled on "P/S auto" setting of Remote control)
||Sounding when the heat sink's temperature is over 105℃ and shutdown after 30 seconds.
|Over Load Protection
||110%＜load＜150%, beeps 0.5s every 1s, and Fault after 60s.
Load＞150%, beeps 0.5s every 1s, and Fault after 20s.
||Low battery, over charging, over temperature, over load
||0-40℃, 0-90%℃ RH (non-condensing)
* It can be selected in the drop-down list.
** please contact us if you need the function of Communication.
Inverter/Charger Working Principle & Applications
Tips: Daily Maintenance of Power Inverters
1. Check whether the load is within the rated power, the voltage range and current of the power inverter.
2. Maintain your inverters properly and regularly: use wet cloth to wipe out the external dust and dirt of the inverter; tighten the screw of the DC input terminal; use high-pressure air gun to clean up the internal dust and foreign matter.
3. Inverter must be turned off when cleaning and maintenance is carried out.
4. In the process of maintaining inverters, it is best to do the following:
- First, periodically check whether the line part is intact. If there is something abnormal, it is necessary to timely replace.
- Secondly, in the process of using the inverters, it is necessary to stop and check immediately if there is a problem. Only after the problem is solved, can the inverters continue to be used.
- Thirdly, in the process of maintenance, the failure of unknown cause should be recorded in advance, and then ask the manufacturer to deal with it.
- Fourth, when cleaning inverters, it is necessary to use soft cloth for scrubbing, not to use too much friction scrubbing tools.
- Fifth, periodically check whether its heat sink and seal are blocked or not. If so, dust should be disposed of in time.