6000W pure sine wave inverter / charger with pure sine wave output is low frequency type with transformer, UPS function. The combined inverter / charger delivers reliable AC power from 24V or 48V DC battery bank, ideal for powering refrigerators, air conditioners, TVs, fans, computers, audio/video components or other equipment, appliances and electronics. It is widely applied in wind generator, solar power system, house, vehicle, RV, ship, navigation, mobile electricity work and telecommunications device, launch station and any places where the city power is needed.
- 4000 Watt continuous output power
- Peak power is 3 times of rating power
- Pure sine wave output, available for sensitive loads such as air conditioner, motor door, etc.
- Fast and powerful inverter charger, 3-step progressive charging, 7 battery type selector
- High power factor
- Automatically transfer between battery and line mode
- Microprocessor control guarantees the high reliability
- Optional remote control function
- Multi safety protections against over load, over temperature, over charging, and low battery
- LCD digital display shows voltage, load and battery info in real time
- Apply for split phase system, 2 live lines 1 neutral line, and voltage is 120V/240V
6000W Inverter/Charger Specification
||Pure Sine Wave
||110V/120V AC or 220V/230V/240V AC
||95-126V AC or 194-253V AC±4%
|Low Line Disconnect
||85V AC±4% or 184V AC±4%
|Low Line Re-connect
||95V AC±4% or 194V AC±4%
|High Line Disconnect
||136V AC±4% or 263V AC±4%
|High Line Re-connect
||126V AC±4% or 253V AC±4%
||50Hz: 41-54Hz or 60Hz: 51-64Hz (Auto detection)
||Phase & Waveform
||Single Phase & Pure Sine Wave (bypass mode sync to input)
||110V/120V AC or 220V/230V/240V AC
120V/240V AC split phase output Also Available: L1+L2=240V, L1+N=120V, L2+N=120V
||±10%rms (bypass mode sync to input)
||50Hz±0.3Hz or 60Hz±0.3Hz (bypass mode sync to input)
||3 times of rating power (18000W)
|Short Circuit Protection
||Yes, shutdown after 10ms
||Wiring terminal block
|Minimum Start Voltage
|Low Battery Alarm
|Low DC Input Shut-down
|High DC Voltage Alarm & Fault
|High DC Input Recovery
|Max Charger Current
||20A/35A/50A/75A/90A (According to the inverter model)
||Load ≤ 25W (Enabled on "P/S auto" setting of Remote control)
||Sounding when the heat sink's temperature is over 105℃ and shutdown after 30 seconds.
|Over Load Protection
||110%＜load＜150%, beeps 0.5s every 1s, and Fault after 60s.
Load＞150%, beeps 0.5s every 1s, and Fault after 20s.
||Low battery, over charging, over temperature, over load
||0-40℃, 0-90%℃ RH (non-condensing)
* It can be selected in the drop-down list.
Inverter/Charger Working Principle & Applications
Inverter Split-Phase Output Terminal Description
Tips: Why choosing a low frequency pure sine wave inverter charger?
The low frequency inverter charger generates pure sine wave so it can run resistance and inductive load al well as capacitive load like motor. The inverter / charger features anti-interference, high adaptability, strong practicability with AC bypass mode and auto charging functions.
Compared to high frequency inverter charger, it enjoys great advantages.
1. The low frequency inverter / charger has higher reliability than the high frequency one, so it is not easily damaged.
2. It has stronger load capacity, especially for the impact load, compared to the high frequency inverter.
3. The low frequency inverter charger is able to suppress higher harmonic components in the waveform.
4. It has better overload and short circuit protections than the high frequency inverter.