- Cordless electric impact wrench, powered by Lithium-ion battery
- With selectable 21V 3Ah or 36V 4Ah rechargeable battery, high capacity for long-time running
- Impact wrench delivers high torque up to 320Nm
- No-load speed up to 2800 RPM and produces 3200 impacts per minute
- Compact size and light weight, suitable for a variety of applications like tire replacement, engineering construction, equipment maintenance, loosening and tightening nuts, etc.
||3.0Ah for 21 Volt/4.0Ah for 36 Volt
|Voltage (AC adapter)
||12.7mm (1/2-in) square drive
|Plastic Box Size
||One battery or two batteries
||2.8kg (1 battery included); 3.4kg (2 batteries included)
Tips: Electric impact wrench applications
An electric wrench is a kind of power tool that tightens and loosens bolts and nuts. The electric impact wrench has a large output torque and a small reaction torque.
The electric impact wrench is divided into corded and cordless. The cordless electric impact wrench is battery powered and it is convenient for use. The electric impact wrench can be used for loading and unloading threaded couplings in the assembly work of automobiles, tractors, electrical appliances, power machinery, valves, water pumps, textile machinery, etc. It is also applied for dissembling vacuum tanks, reaction kettles, cement formwork and threaded plastic parts in the production process of chemical, cement prefabricated parts, plastic molding, etc. The electric impact wrench can also be used for the installation, overhaul and replacement work of cement sleepers, truss joints, angle steel scaffolds and other structures in the railway, bridge, building and other projects.