Application: Cross flow brazed plate heat exchanger suitable medium includes water, steam, oil, organic solvent, gas, various refrigerants (except copper-based brazed ammonia, chlorine refrigerant), etc. It can transfer and exchange heat in air to air, water to air, water to water, air to water, oil to water.
Application fields include solar equipment, chiller, heat pump, air conditioner, boiler, refrigeration, chemical industry, machinery, food, medicine and so on.
|Max Quantity of Plates*
|Heat Exchange Capacity
|Heat Exchange Area/Per Plate
|Weight (kg, n is the plates quantity)
|Liquid Side Maximum Threaded
|Fluorine Side Maximum Thread
||Dual circuit system
*Note: With different plate quantity, the price is different. Page price is for reference only. Please contact us for details.
Dimension Drawing of Cross Flow Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger
|Calculation method of size A
Plate Assembly Diagram of Cross Flow Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger
Tips: Selection for brazed plate heat exchanger.
- The control specifications of the brazed plate heat exchanger selection are the heat exchanger material, working pressure, design temperature, etc.
- When selecting a brazed plate heat exchanger, the side with small heat transfer coefficient should get large flow speed as much as possible. Try to make the heat transfer coefficients on both sides of the two fluid heat exchange surfaces equal or similar, and increase the heat transfer coefficient. The temperature of the fluid heated by heat exchanger should be 10℃ lower than the saturation temperature at the outlet pressure of the heat exchanger, and should be lower than the operating temperature of water pump used for the secondary water.
- Fluid containing silt or other dirt is preferably filtered before entering the cross flow heat exchanger.
- Flow velocity at the port of the fluid with smaller temperature difference should not be too large, and it should be able to meet the requirements of pressure drop.
- For the condition with large flow and small allowable pressure drop, select the plate type with small resistance. Conversely, select the plate type with large resistance.
- According to pressure and temperature of the fluid, select a detachable or welded heat exchanger.
- It is not advisable to select plates with too small single plate area, so as to avoid too many plates of the heat exchanger, resulting in small flow velocity between plates and lowering the heat transfer coefficient.