- Medium flow direction is cross flow (entrance and exit directions of the primary and secondary sides cross in and out).
- Heat exchanger is made by vacuum brazing, there are copper brazing, nickel brazing, etc. It is the best choice for condenser and evaporator.
- The plates are completely vacuum brazed without gasket sealing, and can withstand maximum high pressure of 6.75Mpa and high temperature of 200℃.
- Suitable medium includes water, steam, oil, organic solvent, gas, various refrigerants (except copper-based brazed ammonia, chlorine refrigerant), etc.
Note: Non-standard customized products, for different plate quantities, price is different, the page price is for reference only. Please contact us for specific price.
|Max Quantity of Plates
|Heat Exchange Capacity
|Heat Exchange Area/Per Plate
|Weight (kg, n is the plates quantity)
|Liquid Side Maximum Threaded
|Fluorine Side Maximum Thread
||Dual circuit system
|Medium Flow Direction
*Channel Form Characteristics
L channel: low heat transfer coefficient, low resistance, suitable for large flow rate and weak heat transfer (low specific heat or small temperature difference), such as air heat transfer under ambient pressure.
H channel: high heat transfer coefficient, high resistance, suitable for small flow rate and strong heat transfer (high specific heat, with phase change or large temperature difference), such as refrigerant phase change heat transfer.
M channel: heat transfer coefficient and resistance are between H channel and L channel.
Dimension Drawing of Cross Flow Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger
|Calculation method of size A
Tips: Selection for brazed plate heat exchanger.
- The control specifications of the brazed plate heat exchanger selection are the heat exchanger material, working pressure, design temperature, etc.
- When selecting a brazed plate heat exchanger, the side with small heat transfer coefficient should get large flow speed as much as possible. Try to make the heat transfer coefficients on both sides of the two fluid heat exchange surfaces equal or similar, and increase the heat transfer coefficient. The temperature of the fluid heated by heat exchanger should be 10℃ lower than the saturation temperature at the outlet pressure of the heat exchanger, and should be lower than the operating temperature of water pump used for the secondary water.
- Fluid containing silt or other dirt is preferably filtered before entering the cross flow heat exchanger.
- Flow velocity at the port of the fluid with smaller temperature difference should not be too large, and it should be able to meet the requirements of pressure drop.
- For the condition with large flow and small allowable pressure drop, select the plate type with small resistance. Conversely, select the plate type with large resistance.
- According to pressure and temperature of the fluid, select a detachable or welded heat exchanger.
- It is not advisable to select plates with too small single plate area, so as to avoid too many plates of the heat exchanger, resulting in small flow velocity between plates and lowering the heat transfer coefficient.