- 120 pints per day (60L per day) dehumidification for an area up to 700 square feet (55-70m2).
- Large air volume 450m3/h, to move humid air efficiently.
- Using high-performance brand compressor, low noise, energy saving and high efficiency.
- Built-in 6L big capacity water tank and also with a drain hose outlet for continuous drainage.
- Auto defrosting when the environment temperature is below 5℃.
- Two wheels and a handle design, convenient to move.
- Dust-proof filter, removable and easy to clean.
Appications: The 120-pint commercial dehumidifier can remove the moisture from the air in an area up to 70 m2, ideal dehumidification system for the villas, house, basements, garages, warehouses, hotels, restaurants, wine cellars, garment shops, printing shops, advertising companies, building material shops, machinery repair shops, workshops, computer rooms, etc.
||60L/D (120 pints per day) (80%RH, 30℃)
|Applicable Floor Area
||55-70m2 (590-750 sq. ft)
||AC 220V 50Hz or 110V 60Hz
||CE, ROHS, GS
Tips: Usage Notes for Dehumidifiers
1. Dehumidifier should avoid being used next to the heat source. Keep the smooth inlet and outlet of dehumidifier. Generally, dehumidifier should be placed in the middle of the space more appropriately, where should be enough space around without stack items. Maintain air flow, so as to achieve the effect of even dehumidification.
2. The dehumidifier used in the low temperature (below 18℃) environmental conditions, will be frost or ice. The dehumidifier with defrosting function can automatically defrost, but dehumidifier without defrosting function, can be artificial defrost (cut off the power). Generally, the temperature is low and the humidity is low. When the humidity is less than 40%, the effect of dehumidification may be not obvious. It is normal.
3. Setting the ambient humidity of the room below 60% can effectively dehumidify and prevent items from mildew. The wet quilt and mattress seriously affect our sleep quality, so the dehumidifier is a good solution to dry the quilt and mattress. The specific operation is to close the door and window of the room, and set the dehumidifier as dry clothes grade if no one inside, while set the dehumidifier as a comfortable grade if someone inside.
4. Dehumidification is measured under standard environmental conditions. If dehumidification is measured at 60 L/D, it refers to the water outlet volume measured at 30℃/ 80%RH for 24 hours. In the process of operation, it is the normal operation of the machine that dehumidifier exhausts hot air from the outlet. In winter, humidity is low and outlet temperature is also obviously decreased, which is a normal phenomenon.