The quiet dehumidifier is designed to remove up to 80 square meters of air moisture in heavy duty environments including commercial and industrial to maintain an ideal relative humidity level and keep the room more comfortable and healthy.
- 160 pints per day (80L per day) dehumidification for an area up to 800 square feet (60-80m2).
- Large air volume 800m3/h, to move moist air faster and make dehumidification more efficient.
- Using high-performance brand compressor, low noise, energy saving and high efficiency.
- Built-in 6L big capacity water tank, and also with a drain hose outlet to connect external pipe for continuous drainage.
- Two wheels and a handle design, convenient to move.
- High-strength metal plate housing, wear-resistant and durable.
- Automatic humidity control between 10% ~ 90%.
- Auto defrosting when the environment temperature is below 5℃.
||80L/D (160 pints per day) (80%RH, 30℃)
|Applicable Floor Area
||60-80m2 (645-860 sq. ft)
||AC 220V 50Hz or 110V 60Hz
||CE, ROHS, GS
Tips: Dehumidifier Using Skills
1. Check the user instructions.
After the dehumidifier is arrived, it might as well read the instructions carefully first before use. It has introduced in detail some basic functions and use notice of the dehumidifier. This is very necessary for the novice, directly affecting the effect of dehumidification.
2. Master basic knowledge
When you have a simple understanding of the instructions, you can start the dehumidifier because you've mastered some of the skills of using a dehumidifier. In the process of use, you may encounter some common dehumidifier failures, such as noise, not working, water leakage, poor effect and so on. You can consult the manufacturer, and also can find the solution through the network.
3. Pay attention to maintenance
Regular maintenance of the household dehumidifier is not only to keep good performance of dehumidifier, but also to extend its service life. Usually, the household dehumidifier needs to regularly clean the filter and change the energy piece (about once every two weeks). If there is adhesive on the surface of the body, clean with soapy water, avoid washing it with gasoline, petroleum essence, solvent or spray insecticide spray, so as not to peel paint or discoloration phenomenon. In addition, if the parts are aging, timely replacement is needed.