- Dehumidifier can remove up to 250 pints water in the air per day (120L per day) for an area up to 1600 square feet (120-160m2).
- Large air volume 1200m3/h, to move moist air faster and make dehumidification more efficient.
- Adopting high-performance brand compressor, low noise, energy saving and high efficiency.
- With LCD display, dehumidifier can set humidity and timer.
- With a drain hose outlet, to continuously drain off water.
- Two wheels and a handle design, convenient to move.
- High-strength metal plate housing, wear-resistant and durable.
- Auto defrosting function to protect the compressor and ensure the normal operation.
- Commercial dehumidifier is suitable for swimming pools, warehouses, basements, store rooms, workshops and other places that need air drying.
||120L/D (250 pints per day) (80%RH, 30℃)
|Applicable Floor Area
||120-160m2 (1290-1720 sq. ft)
||AC 220V 50Hz or 110V 60Hz
Tips: Construction and classification of dehumidifier
The dehumidifier is composed of compressor, heat exchanger, fan, water holder, housing and controller. Heat exchanger is a key component of dehumidifier, which is related to the performance and efficiency of the machine. There are two types of heat exchangers: single-row type and finned type.
The single-row heat exchanger is made of aluminum tube. The aluminum tube is exposed, the water cannot stay on the aluminum tube, and soon drop into the water tank, so it is easy to create the illusion of "quick water, good dehumidification" when just starting up. When the dehumidifier stops running, the water soon stops.
The finned heat exchanger is made of aluminum plates arranged and connected by copper pipes. The contact surface of aluminum plates is large, and the water droplets will start to drip only after being covered with aluminum plates. Therefore, it is easy to cause the illusion of "slow water emergence and poor dehumidification" when just starting up.
Dehumidifier can be divided into two types according to its working principle: freezing type and rotating type.
A. The refrigerated dehumidifier adopts the principle of heat exchange for dehumidification. When the water in the air passes through the evaporator and condenser, it condenses into water droplets, which are discharged into the water tank or directly out of the machine through the water drain hose.
B. The main structure of the rotary dehumidifier is a continuously rotating honeycomb drying wheel. The drying wheel is the key component of dehumidifier to absorb water.