ATO professional digital surface roughness tester features an intuitive interface and easy to read LCD display, providing the user with real time measurement data to quickly analyse and assess the quality of the surface being measured.
||0.01 μ m/土20μ m
|0.02 μ m/土40μ m
|0.04 μm/士80μ m
||Ra, Rq, Rz, Rt, Rp, RV, Rs, RSm, Rz (JIS),Ry (JIS), RSk, R3z, Rmax
||ISO, ANSI, DIN, JIS
||Support rate curve
||RC, PC-RC, Gauss, D-P
||0.25, 0.8, 2.5 mm
||Ln=lr x n, n=1~5
||Displacement differential inductance
||Natural diamond, 90 taper angle, 5μ m tip radius
||Carbide, 40mm radius in the direction of glide
|Return, Vt= 1mm/s
|Error of Indication
||Not more than ±10%
||Not greater than 6%
||Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery, charged with DC5V, 800mA charger
||Temperature: -20C-40C, Humidity: <90%RH
|Storage and Transport Environment
||Temperature: -40C-60C, Humidity: <90%RH
- The handheld surface roughness tester uses a DSP chip for control and data processing, with high speed, low power consumption and a large measuring range.
- The 480*320 dot matrix LCD includes an adjustable backlight for improved visibility in dark environments.
- Digital surface roughness tester supports Bluetooth printing and wireless operation via mobile app.
- The surface roughness tester can operate continuously for over 50 hours on full power.
- The surface roughness tester has a large data storage capacity of up to 100 raw data items and measurement curves.
- Real time clock setting and display for easy data recording and storage.
- The roughness meter has an automatic sleep and power-off function.
- Built-in 3000mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery and control circuit, high capacity and no memory effect.
Surface roughness testers are commonly used in a variety of industries to measure the roughness of surfaces. ATO portable surface roughness tester has applications in the manufacturing, automotive, aerospace and medical industries, among others.
Tips: What is a surface roughness tester?
A surface roughness tester is an instrument used to measure the texture, finish or roughness of a surface. It is a precision instrument used in various industries such as manufacturing, engineering, and metalworking. The device typically measures the height variations on a surface, such as the peaks and valleys, and provides a numerical value that quantifies the roughness of the surface.
Surface roughness testers are typically portable and easy to use. They consist of a stylus or probe that is moved across the surface to be measured. The stylus is connected to a sensor that records the surface's topography, and the instrument generates a numerical value that represents the surface roughness. The result can be displayed on a screen or printed out.
Surface roughness testers can be used to assess the quality of a surface finish or to determine if a surface meets specified standards. They are commonly used in applications such as quality control, inspection, and research and development.