Lab heating mantles with magnetic stirrer are available with 100mL, 250mL, 500mL, 1L, 2L and 5L. It is applied for liquid stirring and heating in colleges, petrochemical industries, pharmaceutical and environment protection institutions.
- With alkali-free glass fiber mantle, corrosion-resistant, heat-resistant and durable.
- Fast heating-up without open flame, long lifespan.
- Internal hemispherical heater with larger heating area for uniform and efficient heat.
- Electronic temperature control with knob, conveniently adjustment and easy operation.
- Comes with magnetic stirring function, making the liquid heat evenly under stirring, ideal heating mantle for labs and chemical institutions.
||Room temp. 380℃
||Heating and stirring
||Electronic temperature control
||220V AC or 110V AC
Note: For the capacity greater than or equal to 2000mL, the heating mantle with stirrer can ONLY be equipped with 2-pin European power plug, 3-pin Australian plug or UK plug, so the European plug is equipped for the USA by default.
Heating Mantle w/ Stirrer Details
Tips: Matters Needing Attention When Using Heating Mantles.
1. The instrument shall be well grounded.
2. When using the mantle for the first time, white smoke and peculiar smell appear in the mantle, and the color changes from white to brown to white again, which is a normal phenomenon, since the glass fiber contains oil and other compounds in the production process. It should be placed in the ventilated place, and can be used normally after several minutes.
3. When using the heating mantle above 3000ml, the squeak-squeak sound occurrence is due to the different structure of the furnace wire and the connection with the thyristor voltage regulating pulse signal, which can be used with confidence.
4. When the liquid overflows into the mantle, please turn off the power quickly. Put the electric heating mantle in a ventilated place. And it can be used after it is dry, so as to avoid the danger of leakage or electrical short-circuit.
5. When not in use for a long time, please keep the heating mantle in a dry place without corrosive gas.
6. Please do not use the mantle for empty heating or dry heating.
7. If the ambient humidity is too high, inductive electricity may be transmitted to the housing through the insulation layer. Please be sure to ground the wire and pay attention to ventilation.