With 5L stirring volume and adjustable temperature & speed control, hot plate magnetic stirrer can heat and stir at the same time, suitable for liquid mixing heating in the chemistry, agriculture, medical and health, pharmaceuticals, scientific research institutions, colleges or universities, laboratories and other fields.
- Aluminum with ceramic coating hotplate, anti-corrosion and durable.
- With strong magnetic to prevent the magnetic stir bar from escaping.
- Stepless speed regulation, running smoothly at low speed and efficiently at high speed.
- Over temperature protection with independent safety circuit design, to ensure the lab safety.
- Knob design for easy to control temperature and speed (ATO-HS-19 only).
- Digital hotplate magnetic stirrer with LCD display, easy to read (ATO-HSC-19T only).
- Adjustable sensor fixing bracket, convenient to use.
|Top Plate Size
|Top Plate Material
||Aluminium panel with ceramic cover
||Heating and stirring
||Room temp. 380℃
|Max. Stirring Volume
||AC 220V or 110V
||1 x Main unit, 1 x Stirring bar, 1 x Power Cable, 1 x Bracket, 1 x Fuse, 1 x User Manual
||1 x Main unit, 1 x Stirring bar, 1 x Power Cable, 1 x Bracket, 1 x Fuse, 1 x Temperature Probe, 1 x User Manual
Hotplate Stirrer Details
Tips: Precautions When Using Magnetic Stirrer with Hot Plate
1. If it is found that the stir bar jumps or does not stir, please cut off the power supply to check whether the beaker bottom is flat and the position is proper. At the same time, please test that the current voltage is normal or stable, otherwise the above situation will occur.
2. The heating time should not be too long. Intermittent use will extend life. Do not heat when not stirring.
3. The magnetic stirrer can work continuously for 8 hours in the medium speed operation, and can work continuously for 4 hours in high speed operation. When working, it should prevent violent vibration.
4. The power socket shall adopt three-hole safety socket, which must be properly grounded.
5. The hotplate stirrer should be kept clean and dry. Strictly prohibit the solution into the machine, so as not to damage the machine. It should cut off the power supply when not working.