Laboratory hot plate magnetic stirrer is equipped with 17*17cm aluminum plate, 3 litre stirring volume, and 0-1600 RPM adjustable speed, best for liquid mixing heating in the chemistry, agriculture, medical and health, pharmaceuticals, scientific research institutions, colleges or universities, laboratories and other fields.
- Aluminum plate for uniform temperature distribution.
- With strong magnetic to prevent the magnetic stir bar from jumping out.
- Stepless speed regulation, running smoothly at low speed and efficiently at high speed.
- Over temperature protection with independent safety circuit design. Automatically stops heating once exceed secure temperature.
- Knob design for easy to control temperature and speed.
- Adjustable sensor fixing bracket, convenient to use.
|Top Plate Size
|Top Plate Material
||Heating and stirring
||Room temp. 380℃
|Max. Stirring Volume
||AC 220V or 110V
||1 x Main unit, 1 x Stirring bar, 1 x Power Cable, 1 x Bracket, 1 x Fuse, 1 x User Manual
Tips: Use Method of Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer
1. First, please check whether the accessories are completely equipped. Then install the fixer, put the beaker in the middle, and add the solution. After that, add the stir bar.
2. Power on the hotplate mixer.
3. Turn on the power switch.
4. Adjust the speed adjusting knob from slow to fast to the required speed. It is not allow for high gear start, so as to avoid the stirrer jump because it is not synchronized.
5. When heating is needed, adjust the heating knob to the heating temperature;
6. When temperature control is required, the temperature sensor and controller can be used. Plug the temperature sensor into the socket of the rear panel of the stirrer, put the sensor probe into the test solution. And adjust the temperature controller to the set temperature, and then entering the working state of automatic temperature control.