Small magnetic stirrer with hot plate has stirring capacity of 1000mL with 12*12cm aluminum plate, 0-1600 RPM speed and 380℃ heating temperature. This hotplate stirrer is suitable for liquid mixing heating in the chemistry, agriculture, medical and health, pharmaceuticals, scientific research institutions, colleges or universities, laboratories and other fields.
- Aluminum plate for uniform temperature distribution.
- With strong magnetic to prevent the magnetic stir bar from jumping out.
- Stepless speed regulation, running smoothly at low speed and efficiently at high speed.
- Over temperature protection with independent safety circuit design. Automatically stops heating once exceed secure temperature.
- Knob design for easy to control temperature and speed.
- Adjustable sensor fixing bracket, convenient to use.
|Top Plate Size
|Top Plate Material
||Heating and stirring
||Room temp. 380℃
|Max. Stirring Volume
||AC 220V or 110V
||1 x Main unit, 1 x Stirring bar, 1 x Power Cable, 1 x Bracket, 1 x Fuse, 1 x User Manual
Tips: What Is Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer?
A magnetic stirrer is a laboratory instrument used for liquid mixing, mainly for stirring or simultaneously heating and stirring liquids or solid-liquid mixtures with low viscosity. The basic principle is to use the magnetic field of the same repulsive and the opposite attract, to promote the stir bar in the container for circular operation, so as to achieve the purpose of stirring liquid.
Generally, the hot plate magnetic stirrer has two functions of stirring and heating. With the heating temperature control system, the hotplate stirrer can heat and control the sample temperature according to the specific experimental requirements, maintain the temperature conditions required by the experimental conditions, and ensure that the liquid mixture meets the experimental requirements.