Digital heating mantle with magnetic stirrer has selectable capacities of 100mL, 250mL, 500mL, 1000mL, 2000mL, 5000mL, 10L and 20L. It is used for liquid stirring and heating in colleges, petrochemical industries, pharmaceutical and environment protection institutions.
- Digital display, convenient & accurate to control temperature and easy to read out.
- With alkali-free glass fiber mantle, corrosion-resistant, heat-resistant and durable.
- Fast heating-up without open flame, long lifespan.
- Inner hemispherical heater with larger heating area for uniform and efficient heat.
- Comes with magnetic stirring function, making the liquid heat evenly under stirring, ideal heating mantle for labs and chemical institutions.
||Room temp. 380℃ (Temperature control 300℃)
||Heating and stirring
||Digital temperature control
||220V AC or 110V AC
Heating Mantle w/ Stirrer Details
Note: Temperature sensor & glass breaker are not included in the packing list.
Heating mantle with magnetic stirrer is a kind of instrument for liquid heating in laboratory, and it also has stirring function to achieve the purpose of rapid mixing for even heating. This instrument works reliably, operates simply, and has the heating power continuous adjustable. The digital heating mantle with magnetic stirrer can easily observe and control the heating state with digital display, and the stirring speed can be adjusted continuously to adapt to different work needs. It is an ideal equipment for laboratories of schools, factories and scientific research institutes.
Matters needing attention when using heating mantle with magnetic stirrer:
1. As the surface of the heating mantle is coated with oil, it is normal to emit white smoke when using it for the first time. Then the surface turns brown, and the original color can be restored after a few minutes.
2. Heat and stir at the same time, or use alone.
3. When heating, please do not touch the electric heating cover to avoid scalding.
4. Stirring speed adjustment should start from low gear.
5. Do not splash the solution on the machine during operation.
6. After use, the power switch should be turned off and the heating mantle should be stored in a ventilated and dry place after cooling.