Cheap IP67 industrial video endoscope/borescope for sale online. It comes with optional (5.5/7.6/8.0 mm) diameter lens, 6 adjustable LED lights and 5000mAh rechargeable battery. 5 inch screen can support image capture and video recording, resolution up to 1920x1080, no need to download driver software or WiFi connection.
||5 inch Color LCD Screen
||JPG Image: 1920 x 1080 (Pixels)
|AVI Video: 1280 x 720 (Pixels)
||Micro-USB, TF Card Slot
||English, French, German, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese
||30mm - 100mm
||1W CREE LED
||6 Adjustable LED Lights
||Micro SD Card (Come With 32GB)
||Rechargeable 5000mAh Lithium Battery
||4 - 5 hours
||32° - 113°F (0° - 45°)
||CE, FCC, RoHS
Note: If you don't use it for a long time, please make sure to charge it every three months.
- Endoscope comes with 5 inch LCD screen and 5000mAh rechargeable battery, it can be worked right out of the box.
- 5.5mm or optional diameter borescope camera with high sensitivity for low-light 1080P HD camera chip.
- Excellent waterproof industrial video endoscope, not only the probe is waterproof, but also the monitor is rainproof.
- With 6 adjustable LED lights help to get a better view in a dark environment.
- Industrial endoscope equipped with photo and video functions, the user can take and save high-quality photos (JPG) or video (AVI) stored on the TF card.
Tips: What is an Industrial Endoscope?
An industrial endoscope, also known as a borescope, is a specialized tool used in various industries to visually inspect hard-to-reach areas. It typically consists of a long, flexible tube with a camera attached to one end and a display screen on the other end.
The camera at the end of the tube captures high-quality images or videos of the interior of machines, pipes, engines, and other hard-to-reach areas, allowing inspectors and technicians to examine them for damage, defects, or debris without the need for costly disassembly or destruction of the equipment.
Industrial endoscopes can be used in a wide range of industries, including automotive, aviation, manufacturing, construction, and maintenance. They are particularly useful in applications such as the inspection of turbine blades, welds, engines, and hydraulic systems, among others.