The provided screw jack comes with 3.2 ton capacity, 200mm minimum height and 110mm lifting height. Reliable mechanical screw jack is suitable for applications including industrial machinery, construction equipment and material handling systems.
- Model: ATO-HT8432-3.2T
- Capacity (Load): 3.2 ton
- Jack Length: 200mm
- Total Length: 310mm
- Minimum Altitude: 200mm
- Lifting Height: 110mm
- Weight: 4kg
- Package Size: 660x260x170mm
- An integrated body ensures the stability of the body.
- The position of the red line is the maximum jacking height. Please do not jack up again.
- Multi-layer primer baking, not easy to take off the paint, effective corrosion resistance, not easy to rust.
- This screw jack is not suitable for automotive use.
- It cannot be overloaded, please keep the thread clean and lubricated.
- The screw jack is only suitable for jacking and cannot be used as a long-term support tool.
Tips for Using a Screw Jack
- Before lifting a heavy object, pay attention to the position of the Jack so that it remains vertical to prevent the screw from bending and causing accidents.
- When loading, force should be used to shake the handle evenly, so as to avoid accidents and damage to Jack caused by up-and-down impact.
- When in use, care should be taken not to exceed the maximum load-carrying capacity allowed to prevent accidents caused by overloading.
- When in use, the lifting height shall not exceed the marking line on the sleeve or piston, and for the Jack without the marking line, the lifting height shall not exceed 3/ 4 of the total height of the screw clasp or oil plug, so as not to remove the sleeve or piston top, Damage the Jack and cause an accident.
- Before loosening the Jack to make a heavy object land, it is necessary to check beforehand whether the heavy object has been supported firmly and then release it slowly so as to ensure safety.
- Butter shall be used for lubrication during storage to prevent excessive wear and reduce service life.
A screw jack, also known as a mechanical screw jack, is a device that is used to lift heavy loads vertically by converting rotational motion into linear motion, widely used in a variety of applications where heavy loads need to be lifted, such as in building support, bridge construction, and material handling.
Tips: What is a mechanical screw jack?
A mechanical screw jack is a device that is used to lift heavy loads vertically by converting rotational motion into linear motion. It consists of a screw mechanism that is turned by a handle, which in turn moves a load-bearing platform up or down.
Mechanical screw jacks are commonly used in a variety of applications where heavy loads need to be lifted, such as in manufacturing, construction, and material handling. They are often used to support and lift heavy machinery and equipment during maintenance or repair operations.
One advantage of mechanical screw jacks is their mechanical simplicity and reliability. They do not require electricity or complex hydraulic systems to operate, making them easy to use and maintain. Additionally, they can be customized to meet specific load and travel requirements by changing the screw size, thread pitch, and gear ratio.