The stainless steel protractor is designed for ease of use and features a smooth sliding mechanism for easy arm adjustment. The 180° protractor's locking mechanism ensures that the ruler is firmly in place, so you can take accurate measurements without worrying about the ruler moving or sliding.
- Model: ATO-AP-A80120
- Measuring Range: 0-180 degrees
- Size: 80x120mm
- Total Body Length: 164mm
- Diameter of Disc: 80mm
- Width: 11mm
- Body Thickness: 1.0mm
- Weight: 52g
- 80x120mm Stainless steel angle protractors are highly accurate and precise in measuring angles, ensuring that your measurements are as close to perfect as possible.
- The 180-degree angle finder ruler has a laser scale for accurate and practical reading.
- The adjustable stainless steel construction of angle protractors makes them very durable and resistant to wear and tear, ensuring they can withstand frequent use and last for a long time.
- ATO adjustable stainless steel angle protractor is lightweight and compact, making them easy to carry around and use on the go.
- Adjust the protractor to the right angle and tighten the nut.
- Draw the desired angle and figure along the edge of the ruler.
- Fit the protractor measurement close to the work.
- Adjust the semicircle to fit the other side of the workpiece.
- Just take a reading.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Angle protractors are commonly used in fields such as construction, engineering, and carpentry to measure angles for cutting and fitting materials. They are also used in mathematics and physics to solve problems involving angles and trigonometry.
Tips: How accurate are stainless steel angle protractors in measuring angles?
Stainless steel angle protractors are generally very accurate in measuring angles. The accuracy of a protractor is determined by the precision of its markings and the quality of its construction. Stainless steel protractors are often preferred because they are durable and resist corrosion, which can affect their accuracy over time.
The accuracy of a protractor can also be affected by user error. For example, if the protractor is not aligned properly with the angle being measured, or if the user does not read the measurement correctly, the resulting measurement may be inaccurate.
In general, stainless steel angle protractors are a reliable and precise tool for measuring angles. However, it is important to use them properly and handle them carefully to ensure their accuracy over time.