- High-quality silicon photometric diode detector and 1200 lines/mm diffraction grating, to ensure high quality and high precision.
- Backlit LCD display, easy for readout.
- Precise automatic T/A changeover, and automatic adjustment 0A and 100%T.
- Easy switching of transmittance, absorbance and concentration modes, just by pressing one key.
- Direct concentration read-out and concentration factor setting function.
- Easy to change the halogen lamp or deuterium lamp by the user.
Economic visible spectrophotometers are widely used in colleges and enterprises for general quantitative analysis and experiments based in absorbance measurements, such as medical and health, clinical testing, biochemistry, petrochemicals, environmental protection, quality control, and teaching labs.
||Single beam, diffraction grating
||Tungsten halogen lamp 12V/20W
||±0.5% (T) (NBS930D)
|Transmittance Measuring Range (T)
|Absorbance Measuring Range (A)
|Concentration Read-out Range
||≤0.5% (T) (at 360nm, NaNO2)
|Signal Noise (T)
||100% Noise≤0.3%, 0% Noise≤0.2%
||220V 50Hz (Optional 110V 60Hz: pls tell us by email)
||560 x 480 x 290mm
*Standard accessories: User manual 1pc + 1cm glass cuvette 4pcs + Power cable 1pc
Tips: Maintaniance for Spectrophotometers
Spectrophotometers are precision instruments. Due to the working environment, operating methods and so on, its technical conditions will inevitably change in the operation, which may affect the performance of the instrument, and even cause the equipment failure. Therefore, analysts are able to detect and eliminate these hidden dangers in time, in order to ensure the normal operation of instruments and equipment.
- If the test wavelength is changed significantly, wait for a moment until the lamp reaches heat balance, recalibrate the "0" and "100%" points and then measure again.
- After using the cuvette, immediately rinse it with distilled water and wipe the water mark with clean soft gauze in case of the damage of surface which will affect the light transmittance of the cuvette.
- The operator had better not move the light bulb and reflector lamp, so as not to affect the light efficiency.
- After the amplifier sensitivity shifts, it must be re-zeroed.
- Cuvettes should be assorted. The cuvette must be compatible used; otherwise it will make the test result meaningless.