ATO-N2S/N2 Visible spectrophotometer & ATO-N4S/N4 UV VIS spectrophotometer with an ARM processed core have high test speed and fully function. They can meet the requirement of quantitative analysis for most samples conducted within the visible and ultraviolet-visible spectral range in conventional laboratories, and it is suitable for medicine and health, clinical examination, biochemical, petrochemical, environmental protection, quality control departments, colleges and universities and so on.
- 7-inch color touch screen, achieving simple and effective human-computer interaction and displaying the test data clearly.
- Optional internal thermal printer, capable of printing the test result and helpful to make report and data storage
- Equipped with USB communication port and optional UVwin8 software, so as to realize the data processing
- Other functions such as wavelength scanning (S model only), kinetic time scanning, automatic wavelength, linear regression, direct read-out of concentration, peak detection, etc.
- Automatic wavelength setting, fast and accurate
Advanced power shut-down protection measures to memorize detected data, regression equation and instrument correction parameters so as to achieve fast initialization.
||7-inch color touch-screen
±0.004Abs (0.5- A)
(at 220nm Nal, 360nm NaNo2)
(at 360nm NaNo2)
||100% (T) noise ≤0.5% (T), 0% (T) noise ≤0.2%(T)
(at 250nm and 500nm after 2h warm up)
(at 500nm after 2h warm up)
||AC220V ±22V 50Hz ±1Hz, 180W
||AC220V ±22V 50Hz ±1Hz, 100W
||540mm * 440mm * 300mm, 18kg
* Standard Accessories:
User manual 1pcs
1cm glass cuvette 4pcs (ATO-N2, N2S only)
1cm quartz cuvette 2pcs (ATO-N4, N4S only)
Power cable 1pcs
* Optional Accessories:
Internal thermal printer, UV WIN8 software (Price is extra.)
Tips: UV-VIS spectrophotometers applications
The UV-Visible spectrophotometer is an instrument that measures the spectrophotometric luminosity of water according to the different wavelengths of different substances under the refraction of light. It is widely used in laboratories for the detection of liquid luminosity, and it is also one of the basic experimental instruments in the laboratory.
UV-VIS spectrophotometer is an instrument that uses spectrophotometry to detect liquids and can detect multiple sets of data at a time. Generally, a group of distilled water is placed in the first group as a standard group, and the photometric value is set to 0, while the other groups are the control group, and the values are compared according to the value of the standard group. In addition to the use in the laboratory, this instrument has been used very frequently in food factories, quality inspection offices, water affairs bureaus, and other areas. It is mainly used to detect the presence of certain bacteria in water, food, and industrial pigments whether it exceeds the standards.