- Color touch-screen LCD to achieve simple and effective human-computer interaction with a clear display of test data
- Equipped with USB communication port
- Automatic wavelength setting, fast and accurate
- Precise automatic T/A changeover
- Direct concentration read-out and concentration factor setting function
- Multiple languages for options
- Advanced power shut-down protection measures to memorize detected data, regression equation and instrument correction parameters so as to achieve fast initialization.
- Optional for a built-in thermal printer, so as to achieve printout of test results to facilitate the formation and retention of data reports.
UV Visible spectrophotometer with an ARM processed core can meet the requirement of quantitative analysis for most samples conducted within the visible and ultraviolet-visible spectral range in conventional laboratories, and it is suitable for use in medicine and health, clinical examination, biochemical, petrochemical, environmental protection, quality control departments, colleges and universities and so on.
||Single beam, 1200 lines/mm holographic grating, C-T monochromator
||Tungsten lamp (12V/20W) and deuterium lamp
||±0.5% (T) (NBS930D)
|Transmittance Measuring Range (T)
|Absorbance Measuring Range (A)
|Concentration Readout Range (C)
||≤0.1% (T)(220nm, NaI; 360nm, NaNO2)
(at 250nm and 500nm, warm up 2h)
||100% (T)≤0.2% (T), 0% (T)≤0.1% (T)
||220V 50Hz (Optional 110V 60Hz: pls tell us by email)
|Software (Optional) *
||UV WIN8 software
*Standard accessories: User manual 1pc + 1cm quartz cuvette 2pcs + Power cable 1pc
*Optional accessories: Internal thermal printer, UV WIN8 software (Prices for the optional accessories are extra; please email us for the quotation.)
Tips: Where are UV-VIS spectrophotometers used?
The UV-Visible spectrophotometer is an instrument that measures the spectrophotometric luminosity of water according to the different wavelengths of different substances under the refraction of light. It is widely used in laboratories for the detection of liquid luminosity, and it is also one of the basic experimental instruments in the laboratory.
UV-VIS spectrophotometer is an instrument that uses spectrophotometry to detect liquids and can detect multiple sets of data at a time. Generally, a group of distilled water is placed in the first group as a standard group, and the photometric value is set to 0, while the other groups are the control group, and the values are compared according to the value of the standard group. In addition to the use in the laboratory, this instrument has been used very frequently in food factories, quality inspection offices, water affairs bureaus, and other areas. It is mainly used to detect the presence of certain bacteria in water, food, and industrial pigments whether it exceeds the standards.