Manufacturer direct sales heavy-duty AC servo spindle motor. Working power 10 hp (7500W), rated voltage three phase 380V, max 6000 rpm, high torque 50 Nm. Asynchronous servo electric motor, which is equipped with high speed photoelectric encoder. Applications include spindle control of CNC machine, milling tool, router and industrial automation speed control. ATO recommends you buy the motor with a driver and brake resistor for control it better.
- Model: ATO-204ZJY-4-7.5-15-X
- Rated Power: 10 hp (7.5 kW)
- Rated Torque: 50 Nm
- Rated Voltage: AC 3-Phase 380V / 220V (Optional)
- Rated Current: 16A
- Rated Speed: 1460 rpm
- Max Speed: 6000 rpm
- Rated Frequency: 50Hz
- Weight: 71.5 kg
- Number of Poles: 4
- Rotor Inertia: 0.025 G.D2
- Incremental Encoder Line: 1024PPR / 2500PPR (Optional)
- Installation Method: Vertical or Horizontal (Optional)
- Fan Power: 75W
- Fan Voltage: AC 380V
- Insulation Class: F
- Safety Class: IP54
- Insulation and Voltage Resistance: AC 1500V, 1 minute
- Insulation Resistance: DC 500V, 10M above
- Work System: Continuous
- The AC servo spindle motor is a 3-phase AC induction servo motor, compact structure, small size, high torque.
- AC servo spindle motor adopts best electromagnetic design, high-speed photoelectric encoder, high precision bearings and F level insulation.
- AC servo spindle motor is in easy use, stable operation, high control precision, low electromagnetic noise, high efficiency, long service life and high performance price ratio.
- AC servo spindle motor is widely used in digital control machine, laser machine, milling machine, embroidery machine, textile machinery, printing machinery, packaging machinery, engraving machine, winding machine, three-coordinates measuring machine, industrial robot, medical equipment, woodworking router and other CNC machine.
Installation Dimension (Unit: mm)
Tips: Is the overload of 10 hp AC servo spindle motor necessarily related to the current?
10 hp AC servo spindle motor is used as a torque output device, and its overload must be that the shaft torque of the mechanical part is large and exceeds the allowable value of the motor, regardless of the current. However, this phenomenon is characterized by an increase in current, which is equal to or exceeds the rated current. Under normal circumstances, when the AC servo spindle motor is configured and designed, the selected electric torque is greater than 10~15% of the mechanical shaft torque. Therefore, when the operating current of 10 hp AC servo spindle motor reaches or slightly exceeds 85% of the rated current, basically, it can be considered that the full load of the machine has been reached. When it exceeds 90%, it can be regarded as mechanical (equipment) overload.