Cheap AC servo spindle motor for sale, with driver and brake resistor for optional configuration. Working power 3 hp (2200W), rated voltage 220V/380V, maximum speed 6000 rpm, torque 14 Nm. 3-phase asynchronous servo motor is equipped with high speed photoelectric encoder, which is the best electric motor for CNC machine tool spindle control and industrial automation speed control.
- Model: ATO-204ZJY-4-2.2-15-X
- Rated Power: 3 hp (2.2 kW)
- Rated Torque: 14 Nm
- Rated Voltage: AC 3-Phase 380V / 220V (Optional)
- Rated Current: 5.1A at 380V, 7.9A at 220V
- Rated Speed: 1460 rpm
- Max Speed: 6000 rpm
- Rated Frequency: 50Hz
- Weight: 36 kg
- Number of Poles: 4
- Rotor Inertia: 0.01 G.D2
- Incremental Encoder Line: 1024PPR / 2500PPR (Optional)
- Installation Method: Vertical or Horizontal (Optional)
- Fan Power: 75W
- Fan Voltage: AC 380V
- Insulation Class: F
- Safety Class: IP54
- Insulation and Voltage Resistance: AC 1500V, 1 minute
- Insulation Resistance: DC 500V, 10M above
- Work System: Continuous
- The AC servo spindle motor is a 3-phase AC induction servo motor, compact structure, small size, high torque.
- AC servo spindle motor adopts best electromagnetic design, high-speed photoelectric encoder, high precision bearings and F level insulation.
- AC servo spindle motor is in easy use, stable operation, high control precision, low electromagnetic noise, high efficiency, long service life and high performance price ratio.
- AC servo spindle motor is widely used in digital control machine, laser machine, milling machine, embroidery machine, textile machinery, printing machinery, packaging machinery, engraving machine, winding machine, three-coordinates measuring machine, industrial robot, medical equipment, woodworking router and other CNC machine.
Installation Dimension (Unit: mm)
Tips: 3 hp AC servo spindle motor structure analysis.
The structure of 3 hp AC servo spindle motor is mainly divided into 2 parts, namely the stator part and the rotor part. Among them, structure of stator is basically the same as that of the resolver. In the stator core, there are 2-phase windings whose spaces form an electrical angle of 90 degrees to each other. One group is the excitation winding, and the other group is the control winding.
AC servo spindle motor is a 3-phase AC motor. During its operation, a constant excitation voltage Uf is applied to both ends of the excitation winding, and a control voltage Uk is applied to both ends of the control winding. When voltage is applied to the stator winding, AC servo spindle motor will quickly rotate.
The current flowing into the excitation winding and the control winding generates a rotating magnetic field in AC servo spindle motor. Rotation direction of the rotating magnetic field determines the rotation direction of the motor. When the voltage applied to any one of the windings is reversed, direction of the rotating magnetic field changes, and direction of the servo spindle motor also changes.