Peristaltic dosing pump produced by professional manufacturer, driven by 100W brushless servo motor, works at 180V~264V power supply. Max flow rate 1300GPD (0.25～3500mL/min), optional hose φ4.8/6.4/7.9/9.6mm. We provide various tubing and pump heads to meet your needs for liquid transmission and flow control, please contact with us.
|Water Flow Rate
|Speed Accuracy Error
||AC 180-264V 50Hz/60Hz
AC 90-132V 50Hz/60Hz
|External Control Interface
||External control input level 5V/12V/24V
|External control analog quantity 0-5V/0-10V/4-20mA
|External Control Digital Communication Interface
||RS485 communication, supports MODBUS protocol
||Ambient temperature 0～40℃, relative humidity <80%
- Peristaltic dosing pump has a color LCD display, the touch screen cooperates with key operations.
- Peristaltic dosing pump has 4 working modes: flow mode, liquid volume distribution, time distribution, and copy distribution. 5 groups of allocation parameters can be pre-stored in the first three modes.
- Peristaltic metering pump has the functions of start/stop, forward/reverse, full speed, speed regulation, state memory, etc., to realize flow display, flow control, and flow accumulation.
- Peristaltic dosing pump has guided flow correction function and infrared remote control function.
- Intelligent temperature control fan minimizes noise.
- External control signal controls start and stop, positive and negative, time slipt-charging, optocoupler isolation, external control analog quantity adjusts speed.
- RS485 communication, support MODBUS protocol, convenient to connect with various control equipment.
- Peristaltic metering pump has super anti-interference characteristics, wide voltage design, suitable for complex power supply environment.
- The shell is made of 304 stainless steel, which is easy to clean and effectively prevents the corrosion of various acid, alkali salts and organic solvents.
1300 GPD Peristaltic Dosing Pump Overall Dimensions Drawing (Unit: mm)
1300 GPD Peristaltic Dosing Pump Driver Dimensions Drawing (Unit: mm)
1300 GPD Peristaltic Dosing Pump Panel Details
1300 GPD Peristaltic Dosing Pump Hose Specification (Unit: mm)
Tips: How to do when peristaltic dosing pump is stopped for a long time?
If the peristaltic dosing pump is not used for a long time, it needs to be dealt with from the following aspects to prolong its service life.
- Add lubricating oil to the bearing body and observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark. Lubricating oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
- Unscrew the water diversion screw plug of the peristaltic dosing pump body, and pour the diversion water (or slurry).
- Jog the motor to see if the rotation direction of the motor is correct.
- Start the motor, and after the peristaltic dosing pump runs normally, turn on the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump. After seeing that it shows proper pressure, gradually open the gate valve and check the motor load.
- Try to control the flow and lift of the peristaltic dosing pump within the range indicated on the nameplate to ensure that the peristaltic pump runs at the highest possible efficiency point, to obtain greater energy-saving effects.
- To stop using the peristaltic dosing pump, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.
- For the peristaltic dosing pump, lubricating oil shall be changed every 100 hours during the first month of operation, and every 500 hours thereafter.
- Adjust the packing gland frequently to ensure that the leakage in packing chamber is normal (it is better to leak out as a drip).
- Regularly check the wear of shaft sleeve, and replace it in time when the wear is large.
- When the peristaltic dosing pump is used in the cold winter season, after shutting down, unscrew the drain plug at the bottom of pump body to drain the medium. Prevent freezing and cracking.
- If the peristaltic dosing pump is out of service for a long time, you need to disassemble the pump completely, wipe off the water, apply grease to the rotating parts and joints, then install them, and store them properly.