The peristaltic pump is special designed for transmitting large volume liquid in industrial applications. Flow rate range 400~13000 mL/min (4900 GPD), powered by 300W BLDC motor and 220V/110V power supply. Supports RS485 communication interface and MODBUS protocol, easy to connect with other control equipment such as computer, man-machine interface, PLC, etc.
|Water Flow Rate
|Speed Accuracy Error
||AC 220V ±10%, 50Hz/60Hz
AC 110V ±10%, 50Hz/60Hz
|External Control Interface
||External control input level 5V/12V/24V
|External control analog quantity 0-5V/0-10V/4-20mA
|External Control Digital Communication Interface
||RS485 communication, supports MODBUS protocol
||Ambient temperature 0～40℃, relative humidity <80%
- Industrial peristaltic pump uses knobs to control the speed, forward/reverse, start/stop, and full speed, which is easy to operate.
- Industrial peristaltic pump has LF-LED-OS software system, and the digital tube displays the speed and working status.
- High flow industrial peristaltic pump is driven by a large torque brushless motor, which is powerful and maintenance-free.
- 304 stainless steel shell, easy to clean and corrosion resistant.
- The circuit board is sprayed with conformal coating to achieve dust-proof and moisture-proof effect.
- Industrial speed-regulating peristaltic pumps are controlled by external control signals to start and stop, forward and reverse, and optocoupler isolation. The external analog controls speed.
- 5V, 12V, 24V level input is optional.
4900 GPD Industrial Peristaltic Pump Dimensions Drawing (Unit: mm)
4900 GPD Industrial Peristaltic Pump Panel Details
4900 GPD Industrial Peristaltic Pump Hose Specification (Unit: mm)
Tips: The relationship between flow rate and other parameters of industrial peristaltic pump.
The flow rate of industrial peristaltic pump will be affected by the rotating diameter of pump pressure wheel, the inner diameter of hose, speed, viscosity of the liquid, specific gravity of the liquid, the suction lift, the head, and the liquid temperature.
- Generally, flow rate of industrial peristaltic pump is positively correlated with the three parameters of rotary diameter of the pump pressure wheel, the inner diameter of hose and the speed. The flow rate of peristaltic pump is also affected by the viscosity, specific gravity, head, suction and temperature of the liquid being transported.
- When other specifications such as speed remain unchanged, the higher the viscosity, specific gravity, and suction lift, the smaller the flow rate. Because the higher the viscosity, specific gravity and suction lift, the more the resilience of tubing will be offset, and the output flow per revolution will decrease.
- When industrial peristaltic pump is used within the rated pressure, the flow rate is not greatly affected by the lift. When the rated pressure and limit lift of the peristaltic pump are exceeded, the hose will swell and the wall thickness of hose will become thinner, and the peristaltic pump will have a backflow phenomenon.
- Flow rate of the industrial peristaltic pump is proportional to the fluidity of liquid. The better the liquidity, the greater the flow. Generally, the higher the temperature, the lower the viscosity of liquid, the better the fluidity, and the higher the flow rate of peristaltic pump.