Buy cheap peristaltic dosing pump with flow control function. Flow rate 270 gallon per day (0.0001～720mL/min), applicable hose inner diameter 4.8/6.4/7.9/9.6mm. The peristaltic metering pump can achieve high-precision continuous transmission control and simple dosing transmission for various liquid. Matching other tubing sizes and pumps head for getting higher flow rate is available.
|Water Flow Rate
|Speed Accuracy Error
|Delay Start Time
|Delay Stop Time
|Number of Distribution
||1-999 times, 0 is infinite loop
||AC 220V ± 10%, 50/60Hz
AC 110V ± 10%, 50/60Hz
|External Control Interface
||External control input level 5V/12V/24V
|External control analog quantity 0-5V/0-10V/4-20mA
|External Control Digital Communication Interface
||RS485 communication, supports MODBUS protocol
||Ambient temperature 0～40℃, relative humidity <80%
- Peristaltic dosing pump has a 4.3-inch color LCD display, the touch screen cooperates with key operations.
- Peristaltic dosing pump has LF-Touch-OS software system, which is efficient and stable, and has a good human-computer interaction mode, which is convenient for customization and upgrading.
- Peristaltic metering pump has a flow mode and a time mode. Flow and time distribution can be pre-stored 5 groups of distribution parameters. High-precision flow control and display, micro-step algorithm to ensure the accuracy of split charging under different settings.
- Peristaltic dosing pump has a guided flow correction function, which is simple and easy to use. The suck back function effectively prevents the liquid from dripping.
- Programming mode supports 30 different quantitative parameter settings, which can realize complex control processes.
- Peristaltic dosing pump has an intelligent temperature control function, which automatically adjusts heat dissipation according to the environment, so that the peristaltic metering pump is always in the best condition.
- Peristaltic dosing pump has infrared remote control function, which is convenient for wireless connection.
- Peristaltic metering pump can perform external analog speed regulation. The external control signal controls the start and stop, positive and negative, and split-charging.
- RS485 communication, MODBUS protocol, supports up to 80 programming instructions, which is convenient for connecting the peristaltic metering pump with various control equipment.
270 GPD Peristaltic Dosing Pump Dimensions Drawing (Unit: mm)
270 GPD Peristaltic Dosing Pump Panel Details
270 GPD Peristaltic Dosing Pump Hose Specification (Unit: mm)
Tips: Peristaltic dosing pump working principle.
A peristaltic pump is like squeezing a hose full of fluid with your fingers. As the fingers slide forward, negative pressure is formed in the tubing, and the fluid moves forward accordingly. Peristaltic pumps are based on this principle, replacing fingers with rollers. Peristaltic dosing pump transmits fluid by alternately squeezing and releasing the elastic delivery hose.
The hose is squeezed by roller to form a closed cut-off point. When the roller rotates, the closing point follows the movement of the roller. The elastic hose will return to its natural state after roller leaves, and a vacuum will be formed in hose to suck in fluid and be squeezed out by the next roller. The pump tube is in a peristaltic state during work, so it is called a peristaltic pump. Peristaltic pump hose is squeezed and closed completely by the roller, and the fluid will not flow back. Therefore, the peristaltic dosing pump is a positive displacement pump (the speed is proportional to the flow rate). The fluid in the peristaltic pump only passes through the pump hose, without valves and seals, and will not contact any other parts of the pump. The liquid is extruded peristally in the pump tube, so it will not produce shear to the conveyed liquid, and will not damage the shear-sensitive fluid.