Get a 13x13 mm harmonic drive at a low price. It is available with gear ratios of 30 and 50. Small harmonic drive gearbox provides high transmission accuracy and supports a double-stage high reduction ratio with low inertia. Cost-effective strain wave gear is the best solution for industrial robots.
- It is a strain wave harmonic drive gearbox with high rigidity, no gear backlash and coaxial input and output.
- The gearbox features excellent positioning accuracy and rotation accuracy.
- Harmonic reducer with a high torque capacity and a high gear ratio is available.
- 13x13 mm strain wave gearbox is designed for robots.
- Model: ATO-CSF-03-XX-1U-U
- Output/Input: Shaft Input, Shaft Output
- Diameter: 13x13 mm
- Thickness: 31.5 mm
- Gear type: Cylindrical gear reducer
- Installation form: Horizontal
- Input speed: 6500 rpm
- Rated power: 0.1 kW
- Output speed: 0~500 rpm
- Available torque: 1~100 N.m
- Number of stages: Double-stage
- Gear ratio: 30, 50, other gear ratios please contact us.
|Rated torque when input 2000r/min (N.m)
|Allowable peak torque at start and stop (N.m)
|Maximum allowable average load torque (N.m)
|Momentary allowable maximum torque (N.m)
|Allowable maximum input speed (r/min)
|Allowable average input speed (r/min)
|Moment of inertia (1/4GD) (kgcm2)
Dimensions (unit: mm)
Harmonic Drive Gearbox Applications
ATO harmonic drive gearboxes can be used to optimize the shape of robots, increase precision, increase strength, improve flexibility, etc., and are widely used in industrial robots, numerical control equipment, medical instruments, military and other fields.
Tips: Why do robots use a harmonic drive gearbox?
The power source of industrial robots is generally an AC servo motor. Driven by a pulse signal, the servo motor itself can achieve speed regulation, so why do industrial robots need a harmonic drive gearbox? Industrial robots often perform repetitive actions to complete the same process. In order to ensure that industrial robots can reliably complete process tasks in production and ensure process quality, the positioning accuracy and repeat positioning accuracy of industrial robots are highly required. Therefore, improving and ensuring the accuracy of industrial robots requires the use of precision reducers. ATO harmonic drive gearbox is a good choice for robot joints.