Note: ATO hipot tester can measure the DC high voltage power left side leakage, mA range table is 0~1.999ma.
1.5 kVA portable AC DC hipot test, single phase, 50 Hz, it is widely used in high voltage test of household appliances, wire and cable, instrumentation and other products, and the ultimate withstand voltage test of insulating materials.
|Weight (Transformer+Control Box)
|Surface Temperature Raising
|No Load Current
|Output Voltage Waveform
||AC DC Hipot Tester
Note: 1.5 kVA Hipot Tester Equipment Packing List
||Hipot Test Set (1 Control Box + 1 Transformer)
||Connecting cable (Power Supply, Earth,Test)
Tips: Safety Guidelines for Using Hipot Tester
1. The arrangement of the hipot test equipment should have sufficient safety distance for the person and the surrounding area. Try to avoid arranging equipment and applying high voltage test leads on the personnel aisle.
2. The DC high voltage test micro-ampere meter is preferably at a high potential. In addition to the shielding box, there should be an overcurrent automatic protection device to prevent sudden breakdown of the table or short-circuit discharge.
3. Power frequency withstand voltage test, please pay attention to check whether the equipment capacity is sufficient and can avoid resonance.
4. The working ground wire (high voltage tail, voltage stabilizing capacitor end grounding wire) and protective earth wire (control box casing) should be reliably grounded separately.
5. If the power supply is irregularly oscillated during the test, it must affect the high-voltage output stability. In this case, please wait for the impact power such as electric welding to pause for a while or find other reasons.
6. The test requirements for the climate (temperature, humidity) meet the requirements of the test procedures, and shielding measures must be taken when necessary.
7. If the voltmeter pointer swings greatly during the test, the ammeter indication increases sharply or the test article has smoke, flashover or abnormal burnt sound. The test should be stopped immediately, the power supply should be cut off, and the cause should be checked.