Low price 2 string solar combiner box is available with anti-reverse diode, MCCB circuit breaker, DC fuse and surge protection device, 2 in 1 out, waterproof and dustproof, suitable for all residential, commercial and utility scale applications.
- Model: ATO-FU-CB-2
- Number of DC Inputs: 2
- Material of Box: Coated iron
- Protection Level: IP65/IP66
- IK Impact Resisstance Class: IK08
- Max Rated Voltage DC: 1000V
- DC Fuse: 15A (Recommend 15A, support other ampere)
- Fuse Holder: 1000V DC 30A
- DC Breaker: 32A
- Surge Protection DC: Type II In=20KA, Imax=40KA, Ucpv=1000V DC
- Over-Voltage Category: Cat II
- Diode for The Function of Anti-Reflux: Build in
- Connection Type DC Input: PG09, IP68
- Input Cable Size for Negative and Positive: φ4-8mm
- Number of DC Outputs: 1 (Support customize for output number)
- Connection Type DC Output: PG11
- Gland Connectors: Material: Nylon Plastic, Seals: Nitrile Rubber Buna, IP68
- Ambient Temperature Range/Humidity: Temperature: -20℃~+60℃, Humidity: 0~99%
- Altitude: ≤2000m. Derating for above 2000m.
- Installation: Wall Mounting/Padlockable Latch
*Note: This PV combiner box has 2 parallel inputs and 1 output.
- 2 string PV combiner box is waterproof and dust-proof.
- PV convergence, current anti-reverse protection, over-current protection, over-voltage protection, lightning protection and anti-theft lock.
- DC combiner box can work for PV grid-tie inverters and off-grid inverters.
Photovoltaic (PV) combiner boxes are commonly used in residential, commercial, and industrial sectors for solar installations, enabling efficient consolidation of PV panel outputs and simplifying the wiring. These combiner boxes are also utilized in the agricultural sector for powering irrigation systems and agricultural infrastructure.
Tips: What is a photovoltaic combiner box?
A photovoltaic (PV) combiner box is an electrical enclosure used in solar power systems. It serves as a centralized junction point where the DC output cables from multiple PV panels (solar panels) are combined into a single output. The main purpose of a PV combiner box is to simplify the wiring and streamline the connection between the PV panels and the inverter. It typically includes input terminals for connecting the DC output cables from each panel, protective devices like fuses or circuit breakers for overcurrent protection, surge protection devices to safeguard against voltage surges, and monitoring components to track the performance of the solar array. PV combiner boxes enhance the efficiency, safety, and maintenance of solar power systems by providing a consolidated and protected connection point for the PV panels.