Low cost waterproof momentary push botton switch, 220 volt, installation hole size 22mm, 1 NO + 1NC, electrical life 200 thousand times, mechanical life 1,000,000 cycles.
|LED Lamp Voltage
||1 NO + 1 NC, 2 NO + 2 NC (Can be customized)
||250V/3A, 12V/5A, 24V/3A
|Lamp Bead Color
||Red, yellow, blue, green, white
|Explosion Proof Grade
|Internal Moving Contact
||Copper Nickel Plated
||1 Million Times
12V Waterproof Momentary Push Button Switch Dimension (unit: mm)
Momentary Push Button Pin Circuit Arrangement Diagram
Types of button switches
1. Protective button: A button with a protective shell that can prevent the internal button parts from being mechanically damaged or people touching the live part. Its code is H.
2. Movable break button: Under normal conditions, the switch contact is a kind of button that is connected.
3. Moving and closing button: Under normal conditions, the switch contact is a kind of button that is disconnected.
4. Movable on/off button: Under normal conditions, the switch contacts have both on and off buttons.
5. Illuminated button: The button is equipped with a signal light, in addition to issuing operation commands + also doubles as a signal indicator, its code is D.
6. Action click button: that is, mouse click button.
7. Explosion-proof button: a button that can be used in places containing explosive gas and dust without causing explosion, its code name is B.
8. Anticorrosive button: It can prevent the intrusion of chemical corrosive gas, and its code is F.
9. Waterproof button: with a sealed shell to prevent rainwater from intruding, its code name is S.
10. Emergency button: There is a large red mushroom button head protruding outside, which can be used as a button to cut off the power in an emergency, and its code is J or M.
11. Open button: a button that can be used to be embedded and fixed on the panel of a switch board, control cabinet or console, and its code is K.
12. Interlocking button: A button with multiple contacts interlocking with each other, and its code is C.
13. Knob button: the rotary operation contact with the handle. There are two positions on and off, generally a type of panel-mounted button, and its code name is X.
14. Key-type button: A button that can be operated by inserting and rotating the key to prevent misoperation or for special personnel to operate. Its code is Y.
15. Self-holding button: A button with a self-holding electromagnetic mechanism inside the button, and its code name is z.
16. Combined button: a button with multiple button combinations, its code name is E.