22mm momentary push button switch rated volateg 5V, normally open and normally closed, stainless steel material, waterproof, corrosion resistance, used in various environments, and can also be used in harsh outdoor environments.
|LED lamp voltage
||1 NO + 1 NC, 2 NO + 2 NC (Can be customized)
||250V/3A, 12V/5A, 24V/3A
|Lamp Bead Color
||Red, yellow, blue, green, white
|Explosion Proof Grade
|Internal Moving Contact
||Copper Nickel Plated
||1 Million Times
5V Momentary Push Button Switch Dimension (unit: mm)
Momentary Push Button Pin Circuit Arrangement Diagram
Tips: Precautions for Button Switch Welding
Any incorrect welding operation may cause deformation of the plastic parts of the product, poor contact of the switch, failure of the switch with lock, etc. When users use pin-type button switches and signal lights, product damage may occur due to improper welding operations. Therefore, users are requested to pay attention to the following points during welding operations:
1. Choose a suitable electric soldering iron to speed up the welding speed. It is recommended to use a 20W electric soldering iron, which takes 3 seconds to complete the soldering, and the soldering temperature is best controlled at 230°.
2. The amount of flux must be appropriate. When soldering, try to put the switch pin down to avoid multiple soldering, which may cause the pin to break.
3. Try to use plug-in terminals for connection and avoid soldering connections.
4. Do not change the direction of the button switch pins randomly, so as not to reflect the changes in the internal structure, which may cause abnormalities in the switch.
5. Select the appropriate lamp bead voltage to avoid the situation that the lamp bead does not light up or burns out due to improper voltage.