High speed 25W DC brushless vibration motor, can choose 12V or 24V, digital variable speed display, 7000rpm rated speed. Low cost and manufacturer direct sale.
1. +/- 20% voltage tolerance.
2. Max/Minimum speed range that can be achieved via potentiometer: 1000-7200rpm.
1. Stable operation, long life, can adjust the speed of rotation.
2. Brushless vibration motor is energy-efficient and efficient. The power saving rate is 40-60% of ordinary motors. It has a long span lifetime and 5 times longer life than ordinary motors.
3. Regulator positioning is accurate and rapid, analog quantity.
4. Highly light, resistant to deformation and oxidation. Can withstand long-term high-speed operation.
||IP65 (Dustproof and Waterproof)
||F (The Highest Heat Resistant Temperature is 155°)
||Natural Cooling (IC410)
||S1 (Continuous Duty)
||105.4mm x 75mm x 47.35mm
Dimension (unit: mm)
Appearance Contrast Chart
Tips: Three factors that affect the quality of high-frequency vibration motors
High-frequency vibration motors play a big role on some equipment. There are some differences in the price of such motors on the market due to some reasons. The factors that cause the differences are different manufacturers and different production materials. The following mainly introduces to everyone What are the factors that affect the quality of high-frequency vibration motors?
1. Manufacturers influence prices
There are large and small manufacturers of high-frequency vibration motors, which represent production strength and research experience. Generally, large brand manufacturers are reliable. Some small workshops because of research experience and weak strength will cause product quality to follow No, although the price is much better, the quality is not guaranteed.
2. Production process affects price
The factors affecting the high-frequency vibration motor are the production process. Each manufacturer has its own production process, so the quality of the products is also very different. The manufacturers with the first production process have higher natural production efficiency. On the one hand, they can guarantee the product quality. On the other hand, it will also affect prices.
3. Different standards
For the product industry of high frequency vibration motors, there are no quality standards for the time being, but for some big brand manufacturers, they still have their own quality standard systems, so different standards systems will cause quality differences This is also something everyone should pay attention to when buying.