low noise 30W DC brushless vibration motor, voltage 12V and 24V are optional, high speed, 7000rpm, has a long span lifetime, manufacturer direct sale.
1. +/- 20% voltage tolerance.
2. Max/Minimum speed range that can be achieved via potentiometer: 1000-7200rpm.
1. Stable operation, long life, can adjust the speed of rotation.
2. Brushless vibration motor is energy-efficient and efficient. The power saving rate is 40-60% of ordinary motors. It has a long span lifetime and 5 times longer life than ordinary motors.
3. Regulator positioning is accurate and rapid, analog quantity.
4. Highly light, resistant to deformation and oxidation. Can withstand long-term high-speed operation.
||IP65 (Dustproof and Waterproof)
||F (The Highest Heat Resistant Temperature is 155°)
||Natural Cooling (IC410)
||S1 (Continuous Duty)
||105.4mm x 75mm x 47.35mm
Dimension (unit: mm)
Appearance Contrast Chart
Tips: 3 ways to distinguish the advantages and disadvantages of vibration motor bearings
1. Look at the packaging
If it is a regular original factory bearing, it is usually more standardized in terms of packaging. It is mainly divided into inner packaging and outer packaging, and it will be more uniform and standardized. Clear, but if it is a fake product, the packaging is usually inferior and the printing quality is also rough.
2. Look at the color
Some specific components of the original vibration motor bearings are distinguished by different colors, and they are usually black on the chamfer. If you see that the chamfer is not black, but other colors, it is likely that it is a fake product. It should also be noted that the smoothness of the bearing is generally fake if it is lower than △ 8.
3. Look at the appearance
High-quality bearings are very delicate in the process of spraying letters on the exterior, and special designs are also made on the font. If it is counterfeit, the printing is very vague, and the difference can be seen at a glance.