Variable speed display 15W DC vibration motor, 12V or 24V can be selected, rated speed 4500rpm, force 5 KN. It has the features of long service life, accurate digital display and simple speed regulation.
1. +/- 20% voltage tolerance.
2. Max/Minimum speed range that can be achieved via potentiometer: 600-7200rpm.
1. Stable operation, long life, can adjust the speed of rotation.
2. Brushless vibration motor is energy-efficient and efficient. The power saving rate is 40-60% of ordinary motors. It has a long span lifetime and 5 times longer life than ordinary motors.
3. Regulator positioning is accurate and rapid, analog quantity.
4. Highly light, resistant to deformation and oxidation. Can withstand long-term high-speed operation.
||IP65 (Dustproof and Waterproof)
||F (The Highest Heat Resistant Temperature is 155°)
||Natural Cooling (IC410)
||S1 (Continuous Duty)
||105.4mm x 75mm x 47.35mm
Dimension (unit: mm)
Appearance Contrast Chart
Tips: How to deal with the noise of the micro vibration motor?
1. When changing the pole and rewinding, the fit of the groove is not suitable
If this is the case, all we have to do is verify the stator and fit the rotor slots.
2. Friction of the rotor
Rotor abrasion will also cause noise in micro-vibration motors. The most important thing is to rub against insulating paper or slot wedges. What we have to do is to cut insulation paper or repair slot wedges, which can avoid noise. of.
3.Bearing is worn or bearing is broken
If it is faulty, repair or replace it in time.
4. Looseness of stator and rotor cores
The first thing we need to do is to check and eliminate the cause of the vibration, and then carry out the core treatment, so as to fundamentally prevent the occurrence of loosening again.
5. Three-phase voltage imbalance
What needs to be done is to measure the power supply voltage, and at the same time, it is necessary to check why this imbalance occurs.
6. Stator winding is wrongly connected
It will also cause noise in micro-miniature vibration motors. You need to adjust the wiring diagram and then connect it according to the correct method. In addition, a fault in the winding, such as a short circuit, will also cause noise. Open the circuit. The part is heated, and then the broken part is repaired with the wire of the same specification, and then painted.
Therefore, if there is noise in a small-scale vibration motor, you can use these methods to deal with it, so as to ensure better use.