|Support Maximum Speed
||Speed above 20000 rpm, the specific speed depends on the motor itself and the load
|Key Function Settings
There are a total of 6 keys, the functions are as follows:
- CM: Setting key, long press to enter the setting menu function, set the number of pole pairs, and set the panel control mode or external control mode.
- F/R: Forward and Reverse key, the motor rotates forward by default. Press this key to coast the motor to stop and then reverse. The LED lights up when the motor is reversed.
- RESET: Reset key, 1. press the key, the motor stops running. 2. After the fault is repaired, press this key, the fault LED stops flashing and the fault code disappears. If the fault is not eliminated, the fault LED continues to flash after the key is pressed, and the fault code continues to exist.
- DEC: Decelerate key, valid for panel control, press once to reduce the speed of the motor by 2%, then press and hold for 1 second to quickly reduce to 20% of the minimum speed, or stay at the speed ratio after the long press is released. (The speed range is 20%-100% of the motor speed)
- ACC: Accelerate key, valid for panel control, press once to accelerate the speed by 2%, then press and hold for 1 second to quickly accelerate to 99% of the maximum speed, or stay at the speed ratio after the long press is released. (The speed regulation range is 20%-99% of the motor speed)
- ENT: Confirm key, used in conjunction with the setting key.
|Digital Tube Display
||Display setting information, speed, fault code, etc.
|LED Light Indication
- Power indication: LED is on when power is on (green light)
- Running indication: LED is on when running, and also on when reversed (green light)
- Reverse indication: LED is on when the motor is reversed (green light)
- Fault indication: LED flashes when there is a fault (red light)
|Forward and Reverse Function
||F/R: An external switch is connected to the corresponding position of the rear terminal block, one end of the switch is connected to the F/R port, one end is grounded, the switch is turned on and off, and the rotation direction of the motor can be changed
- The external control is valid, and the switches on the panel are invalid. After 5 minutes, the keyboard is locked, and all keys are invalid except for long pressing the setting key to enter the setting.
- The panel control is valid, and the external control signal is invalid. After 5 minutes, the keyboard is locked, long press the setting key to enter the setting, the confirm (start) and reset (stop) keys are valid, and the rest are invalid.
- F2_8002 - Set the number of pole pairs, the default is 2 pairs of poles, adjust through ACC/DEC, click to increase or decrease 1 pair of poles, the number of pole pairs is 1-6 pairs of poles.
- F3_8003 - Set 1 for panel control or 0 for external control (motor controller control).
- F4_8004 - Enable switch, when 8003 is set to panel control, the default 1 is the panel control motor start and stop. 0 is the controller external switch to control the motor start and stop.
|How to Set the Code
- Long press CM to enter 8002, and press CM to enter pole pair setting. One digit on the right flashes to display the previous parameters, use ACC/DEC to adjust, press ENT to complete this setting, save and return to the previous level, and display 8002.
- When the setting shows 8002, press ENT to enter 8003, press CM, enter the panel control or external control setting, the right digit flashes to display the previous parameters. Use ACC/DEC to adjust, press the ENT key to complete the setting, save and return to the previous level, and display 8003.
- 0 is the external control of the controller (at this time, all the buttons on the panel are invalid except for long pressing CM). 1 is the panel control. When the setting shows 8003, press ENT to enter 8004, press CM, enter the enable switch selection mode, and press ACC/DEC to select.
- 1 is to enable power on/off for panel control, 0 is to enable power on/off for external controller.
If there is no key operation within 10 seconds during the setting process, the unconfirmed item is not stored and the setting ends and reverts to normal mode. The panel keys will be locked 5 minutes after entering the speed after confirmation.
- Panel control mode: Locking the speed control after 5 minutes of power-up.
- Stalled rotor and phase loss, code display: 81-1
- Short circuit, code display:C2-2
- Under-voltage, code display: 84-3
- Over-voltage, code display: AO-4
- Standby and Power Off, code display: right bit shows 0
||The 4PIN socket of the digital display panel is connected to the P4 socket of the controller, and the 2PIN of the digital display panel is connected to the EN end of the P3 terminal block of the controller.
||<80%, no frost, no frost
||110mm (length)*54mm (width)*118mm (height)