Adjustable 7000rpm DC brushless vibration motor, 50W, long service life and high speed, special voltage and speed can be customized.
1. +/- 20% voltage tolerance.
2. Max/Minimum speed range that can be achieved via potentiometer: 600-7200rpm.
1. Brushless vibration motor is energy-efficient and efficient. The power saving rate is 40-60% of ordinary motors. It has a long life and 5 times longer life than ordinary motors.
2. Regulator positioning is accurate and rapid, analog quantity.
3. Highly light, resistant to deformation and oxidation. Can withstand long-term high-speed operation.
4. Special voltage and speed can be customized, please contact us.
||Max: 7200rpm, Min: 400rpm
||IP65 (Dustproof and Waterproof)
||F (The Highest Heat Resistant Temperature is 155°)
||Natural Cooling (IC410)
||S1 (Continuous Duty)
||146mm x 110mm x 69mm
Dimension (unit: mm)
DC Brushless Vibration Motor Internal Structure
Different vibration motor installation and combination methods can generate different vibration trajectories for the vibrating screen machinery to complete various sieving operations. For example, installing a single vibration motor can generate circular or elliptical motion trajectories, which is long used in rotary vibrating screen And other equipment, installed with the same model and the opposite direction of rotation of the vibration motor can generate a linear motion trajectory, often used in linear vibrating screens and other equipment.
It is also possible to install two vibration motors with different models and different speeds to make the device generate a composite motion trajectory, usually in two forms: dual-frequency composite and dual-amplitude composite. For example, two vibration motors are installed at the feeding end and the discharging end of the vibration screening equipment, so that the feeding end presents large amplitude and low frequency vibration, while the output end presents small amplitude and high frequency vibration. The middle of the vibration screening equipment overlaps two This kind of movement makes the equipment play a more effective screening role.