Stable running DC bushless vibration motor, 80W, 24V, 3 amps current, shell aluminum alloy corrosion protection. Free shipping and manufacturer direct sale.
1. +/- 20% voltage tolerance.
2. Max/Minimum speed range that can be achieved via potentiometer: 1000-7200rpm.
1. Brushless vibration motor is energy-efficient and efficient. The power saving rate is 40-60% of ordinary motors. It has a long life and 5 times longer life than ordinary motors.
2. Regulator positioning is accurate and rapid, analog quantity.
3. Highly light, resistant to deformation and oxidation. Can withstand long-term high-speed operation.
4. Special voltage and speed can be customized, please contact us.
||IP65 (Dustproof and Waterproof)
||F (The Highest Heat Resistant Temperature is 155°)
||Natural Cooling (IC410)
||S1 (Continuous Duty)
||176mm x 110mm x 99mm
Dimension (unit: mm)
Tips: Working Principle of DC Brushless Vibration Motor
The brushless dc vibration motor is composed of the motor body and the driver. The stator windings of the motor are mostly made of three - phase symmetric star connection, which is very similar to the three phase asynchronous motor. In order to detect the polarity of the rotor, a position sensor is installed in the motor. The driver is composed of power electronic devices and integrated circuits, whose function is to receive the start, stop and brake signals of the motor to control the start, stop and brake of the motor. It receives the position sensor signal and the positive and negative rotation signal, which is used to control the on-off of each power tube of the inverter bridge and generate the continuous torque. Receive speed instructions and speed feedback signals to control and adjust the speed. Provide protection and display, etc.