Small size 65W DC24V brushless vibtating motor is widely used in industrial, chemical industry and food machinery. 7200rpm rated speed, 2 A current, manufacturer direct sale.
1. +/- 20% voltage tolerance.
2. Max/Minimum speed range that can be achieved via potentiometer: 600-7200rpm.
1. Brushless vibration motor is energy-efficient and efficient. The power saving rate is 40-60% of ordinary motors. It has a long life and 5 times longer life than ordinary motors.
2. Regulator positioning is accurate and rapid, analog quantity.
3. Highly light, resistant to deformation and oxidation. Can withstand long-term high-speed operation.
4. Special voltage and speed can be customized, please contact us.
||IP65 (Dustproof and Waterproof)
||F (The Highest Heat Resistant Temperature is 155°)
||Natural Cooling (IC410)
||S1 (Continuous Duty)
||146mm x 110mm x 69mm
Dimension (unit: mm)
Tips: How to prevent the vibration motor from heating up?
In order to avoid heat generation, the vibration motor can use a lot of square hair. What should be done is to make the wind flow along the ribs on the casing as much as possible. In this way, the problem of heat dissipation during use can be effectively reduced. In addition, you can also use the wind to remove dust from the cabinet, and there is a need to do a good job of cleaning and cleaning in a timely manner. The following mainly introduces specific measures in detail:
1. Clean up regularly.
There are really a lot of measures to prevent the vibration of the vibration motor. One of the methods is to regularly clean the surface of the vibration motor. Very good and very good way to prevent fever. For this reason, what everyone should do in the process of use is regular cleaning and regular cleaning.
2. Reasonable design.
There will be heat during use. Another reason is that the design is unreasonable. Indeed, in real life, this problem occurs because of the manufacturer's unreasonable design. Therefore, it is recommended that you buy a large brand. Products from large manufacturers can ensure sufficient heat dissipation in this way.