36V DC brushless vibration motor, 70W, 7700rpm, force 2 KN, it can equip with display speed controller, precise digital display and easy to use.
1. +/- 20% voltage tolerance.
2. Max/Minimum speed range that can be achieved via potentiometer: 600-7200rpm.
1. Brushless vibration motor is energy-efficient and efficient. The power saving rate is 40-60% of ordinary motors. It has a long life and 5 times longer life than ordinary motors.
2. Regulator positioning is accurate and rapid, analog quantity.
3. Highly light, resistant to deformation and oxidation. Can withstand long-term high-speed operation.
4. Special voltage and speed can be customized, please contact us.
||IP65 (Dustproof and Waterproof)
||F (The Highest Heat Resistant Temperature is 155°)
||Natural Cooling (IC410)
||S1 (Continuous Duty)
||146mm x 110mm x 69mm
Dimension (unit: mm)
Tips: Why do you need an ATO vibration motor?
1. Low vibration and noise
The vibration and noise of motors are a common problem. The use of vibration motors can significantly reduce the noise during the operation of mechanical equipment. The excitation force generated by eccentric blocks and shaft centrifugation, coupled with appropriate power, the resulting vibration force is large. However, due to the weight and volume of the vibration motor itself, the noise of the mechanical operation will be significantly reduced.
2. Rarely affected by power
When the power supply voltage fluctuates, ordinary motors are always affected because of this, resulting in large changes in the excitation force, which is also very unfavorable to the operation of the machine. Vibration motors are rarely affected by fluctuations in the power supply voltage, so there is almost no need to worry about this.
3. Low maintenance cost
When customers buy a motor, in addition to considering the purchase price of the motor, they often have to consider the later maintenance costs of their equipment. The equipment height of ATO vibration motor motor is low, so it is more convenient to check the cables regularly. Bearings are the core components of yzs motors. Therefore, during the regular maintenance of vibration motor motors, do not forget to check the use of bearings. Because electromagnetic motors use springs, the weight and spring clearance must be adjusted regularly.