Low cost 60W DC brushless vibrating motor, rated speed 7200rpm, 12V, 12 month warranty. Special voltage, power and speed can be customized.
1. +/- 20% voltage tolerance.
2. Max/Minimum speed range that can be achieved via potentiometer: 1000-7200rpm.
1. Brushless vibration motor is energy-efficient and efficient. The power saving rate is 40-60% of ordinary motors. It has a long life and 5 times longer life than ordinary motors.
2. Regulator positioning is accurate and rapid.
3. Highly light, resistant to deformation and oxidation. Can withstand long-term high-speed operation.
4. Special voltage and speed can be customized, please contact us.
||IP65 (Dustproof and Waterproof)
||F (The Highest Heat Resistant Temperature is 155℃)
||Natural Cooling (IC410)
||S1 (Continuous Duty)
||146mm x 110mm x 69mm
Dimension (unit: mm)
DC Brushless Vibration Motor Internal Structure
Tips: Vibration motor use environment
1. Don't run lightly
If in normal use, the motor is always in the light-load operation stage, then it is very easy to cause the problem of low working efficiency because the power value is too low. In this case, the input-output ratio is Inappropriate will lead to waste of equipment.
2. Three-phase current imbalance
There are three main reasons for the current imbalance, which are errors and short circuits in the wiring, and the voltage of the vibration motor is unbalanced.
3. Don't leave the device in a low temperature environment for a long time
If this is the case, it will make the click difficult to start, and many other problems will occur, such as the bearing grease will be frozen, so it can not perform well, and it will appear larger when the equipment is working Noise pollution, and not smooth during operation.
4. Don't use it in high altitude places
If the altitude is too high, it is very unfavorable to the equipment, and because the temperature rise is relatively large, the output power will be smaller, so the output of the equipment will be less, which will easily lead to waste of equipment This is also an aspect that we need to pay special attention to when using motors.