80W DC 36V brushless vibrating motor for sale, rated speed 500rpm, the service life is five times that of ordinary motor. Low cost and manufacturer direct sale.
80W 36V DC Brushless Vibration Motor Features:
1. Brushless vibration motor is energy-efficient and efficient. The power saving rate is 40-60% of ordinary motors. It has a long life and 5 times longer life than ordinary motors.
2. Regulator positioning is accurate and rapid, analog quantity.
3. Highly light, resistant to deformation and oxidation. Can withstand long-term high-speed operation.
4. Special voltage and speed can be customized, please contact us.
36V DC 80W Brushless Vibration Motor Specification
||IP65 (Dustproof and Waterproof)
||F (The Highest Heat Resistant Temperature is 155°)
||Natural Cooling (IC410)
||S1 (Continuous Duty)
||176mm x 110mm x 99mm
80W DC Brushless Vibration Motor Dimension (unit: mm)
80W DC 36V Brushless Vibration Motor Application
Tips: Reasons for smoke emission during vibration motor operation
1.Cage rotor broken bars inside the vibration motor.
2.The vibration motor is overloaded or started frequently when running.
3. The fan of the vibration motor fails, resulting in poor ventilation.
4. When the vibration motor is running, the phase is missing, and the two phases are running. The lack of phase means the lack of a live wire. If the vibration motor lacks a live wire due to various reasons, it will rotate unevenly and slowly while the vibration motor is running. At the same time, it will generate heat. Symptoms of smoke or burning of vibration motor.
Solution to smoke generated by vibration motor in operation
1. The solution is to activate the thermal relay protection. In the absence of phase, the contactor can protect two of them to open automatically when the phase is missing, and the thermal relay can cut off the contactor when the current is overcurrent.
2. Check, repair and replace the fan of the vibration motor.
3. At this point, we need to pay attention to the start of the vibration motor when the load reduction operation is taken.
4. At this time, we can reduce the power supply voltage of the vibration motor (such as adjusting the transformer of the power supply transformer) and correct the connection method.