35W DC brushless vibration motor, 24V, rated speed 7700rpm, current 1.3A, it's widely used in electric power, construction and chemical industry.
1. +/- 20% voltage tolerance.
2. Max/Minimum speed range that can be achieved via potentiometer: 1000-7200rpm.
1. Brushless vibration motor is energy-efficient and efficient. The power saving rate is 40-60% of ordinary motors. It has a long life and 5 times longer life than ordinary motors.
2. Regulator positioning is accurate and rapid, analog quantity.
3. Highly light, resistant to deformation and oxidation. Can withstand long-term high-speed operation.
4. Special voltage and speed can be customized, please contact us.
||0.8 kN (Test at no load)
Note: In practical application, the seismic force may be reduced by about 30%.
||IP65 (Dustproof and Waterproof)
||F (The Highest Heat Resistant Temperature is 155℃)
||Natural Cooling (IC410)
||S1 (Continuous Duty)
||146mm x 110mm x 69mm
Dimension (unit: mm)
DC Brushless Vibration Motor Internal Structure
As a commonly used vibration source for vibration screening equipment, vibration motors have been widely used in various vibration machinery because of their characteristics of strong adaptability, simple use and maintenance, large excitation force, long service life, and economical practicality. . Selecting different types of vibration motors and using different installation combinations can bring different vibration trajectories to the vibration screening machine and complete the screening of various equipment.
A set of adjustable eccentric blocks are installed at each end of the rotor shaft of the vibration motor, and the exciting force is generated by the high-speed rotation of the shaft and the eccentric block. The excitement force generated by the block is transmitted to the vibration machine through the motor. Adjust the outside eccentric block to make the included angle with the inside eccentric block to change the excitation force steplessly.