Reasonable price 30 kVA autotransformer for sale, convert three phase voltage 380V input to 220/200V output, provides copper/aluminum winding and open/sealed protection for choose, making the dry type step down auto-transformer ideal for a wide range of applications.
Applications: The 3-phase autotransformer can be used in CNC production equipment, SMT, printing machines, electrical discharge machines, automatic plug-in machines, precision measuring equipment, laser cutting machines, plastic molding machines, medical monitoring systems, PCB drilling machines, laboratory equipment, military use Instrumentation control center, etc.
|Output Voltage (Optional)
||AC 220V, 200V
||87A (220V), 79A (200V)
||50Hz / 60Hz
|Winding Material (Optional)
||Aluminum Wire, Copper Wire
||Self-Cooling or Wind-Cooling
||No distortion (compared with output wave)
||Power frequency sinusoidal voltage 3000V lasts for 1 minute, no breakdown and flicker
||Can withstand instantaneous 2 times the rated current
|Moisture-Proof Type (Optional)
||Open type, sealed type
||-20℃ ~ +45℃
||≤35dB (within 1 meter)
|Design Service Life
||No explosion, rain and snow corrosion place, and no gas and conductive dust in the medium that can corrode metal and damage insulation
|Weight (Enclosure Included)
- 3-phase autotransformer has enough power, the wiring is tight and neat, and does not skip turns. Coils adopt insulated H-class enameled wire, with low no-load current and low loss.
- The 30 kVA dry-type autotransformer has built-in silicon steel sheet, which has good magnetic flux performance, high heat dissipation coefficient and low magnetic loss.
- The autotransformer uses electrophoresis technology clamps, no burrs on the edges, rounded corners to prevent collisions, and not easy to corrode.
- Tinned copper tube terminals and rail-type wiring ports are convenient for wiring and ensure that the power-on overload capacity is increased to the extreme.
30 kVA 3-Phase Autotransformer Schematic Wiring Diagram
Tips: The core and wires of the 3-phase autotransformer winding.
Winding is the circuit part of 3-phase autotransformer. It works by winding the 3-phase autotransformer by wrapping the insulated flat wire or the enameled round wire. The basic principle is electromagnetic induction.
- Core: 3-phase autotransformer uses high-quality high-silicon steel sheet. It is primarily made of H18, H14, H12 and Z11. ATO use the most suitable materials that satisfy the customer requirements and conditions of use, and ensure that 3-phase autotransformer performance is designed to its best.
- Wires: 3-phase autotransformer uses PEW, UEW, EIW, SEIW, EAIW and FEAI enameled wires and fiber-glass covered wires (for high power autotransformer s), with the temperature-resist grade of F (155℃), H (180℃), HC (200℃) and C (220℃). ATO will select the appropriate temperature rating according to the customer's requirements or the customer's environment.