45 kVA three phase autotransformer is 50Hz/ 60Hz rated, whose function is step down high input voltage 380 volt to 220/200 volt output, other voltages can be customized. High performance copper/aluminum winding provides increased reliability and higher working efficiency.
Applications: The 3-phase autotransformer can be used in CNC production equipment, SMT, printing machines, electrical discharge machines, automatic plug-in machines, precision measuring equipment, laser cutting machines, plastic molding machines, medical monitoring systems, PCB drilling machines, laboratory equipment, military use Instrumentation control center, etc.
|Output Voltage (Optional)
||AC 220V, 200V
||118A (220V), 130A (200V)
||50Hz / 60Hz
|Winding Material (Optional)
||Aluminum Wire, Copper Wire
||Self-Cooling or Wind-Cooling
||No distortion (compared with output wave)
||Power frequency sinusoidal voltage 3000V lasts for 1 minute, no breakdown and flicker
||Can withstand instantaneous 2 times the rated current
|Moisture-Proof Type (Optional)
||Open type, sealed type
||-20℃ ~ +45℃
||≤35dB (within 1 meter)
|Design Service Life
||No explosion, rain and snow corrosion place, and no gas and conductive dust in the medium that can corrode metal and damage insulation
|Weight (Enclosure Included)
- 3-phase autotransformer has enough power, the wiring is tight and neat, and does not skip turns. Coils adopt insulated H-class enameled wire, with low no-load current and low loss.
- The 45 kVA dry-type autotransformer has built-in silicon steel sheet, which has good magnetic flux performance, high heat dissipation coefficient and low magnetic loss.
- The autotransformer uses electrophoresis technology clamps, no burrs on the edges, rounded corners to prevent collisions, and not easy to corrode.
- Tinned copper tube terminals and rail-type wiring ports are convenient for wiring and ensure that the power-on overload capacity is increased to the extreme.
45 kVA 3-Phase Autotransformer Schematic Wiring Diagram
Tips: Instructions to use the 45 kVA 3-phase autotransformer.
- Determine the reasonable capacity of 3-phase autotransformer.
First of all, you need to investigate the power supply voltage of the place where the electricity is to be used, the actual electricity load and the conditions of the place where it is located, and then choose the above items by referring to the technical data of 3-phase autotransformer nameplate one by one. Generally, 3-phase autotransformer capacity, voltage, current and environmental conditions should be considered comprehensively. The capacity should be selected based on the capacity, nature and use time of the power consuming equipment to determine the required load, so as to select the capacity of 3-phase autotransformer.
In normal operation, 3-phase autotransformer should withstand a power load of about 75% to 90% of the transformer’s rated capacity.
- Do not run the 3-phase autotransformer for long time under overload condition.
Overload operation is that the specified 3-phase autotransformer exceeds the specified current value indicated on the nameplate. Overload operation increases the temperature of 3-phase autotransformer, promotes insulation aging, and reduces the service life. Therefore, 3-phase autotransformer is not allowed to operate under overload. In a special case, 3-phase autotransformer is allowed to run under overload in a short time. The allowable time is listed in user manual.