5 kVA autotransformer is a dry type auto-transformer, mainly step down 3-phase 380V input to 220V/200V output, applicable frequency 50Hz/60Hz, self-cooling or wind-cooled is available, optional copper or aluminum wires.
Applications: The 3-phase autotransformer can be used in CNC production equipment, SMT, printing machines, electrical discharge machines, automatic plug-in machines, precision measuring equipment, laser cutting machines, plastic molding machines, medical monitoring systems, PCB drilling machines, laboratory equipment, military use Instrumentation control center, etc.
|Output Voltage (Optional)
||AC 220V, 200V
||13A (220V), 14A (200V)
||50Hz / 60Hz
|Winding Material (Optional)
||Aluminum Wire, Copper Wire
||Self-Cooling or Wind-Cooling
||No distortion (compared with output wave)
||Power frequency sinusoidal voltage 3000V lasts for 1 minute, no breakdown and flicker
||Can withstand instantaneous 2 times the rated current
|Moisture-Proof Type (Optional)
||Open type, sealed type
||-20℃ ~ +45℃
||≤35dB (within 1 meter)
|Design Service Life
||No explosion, rain and snow corrosion place, and no gas and conductive dust in the medium that can corrode metal and damage insulation
|Weight (Enclosure Included)
- 3-phase autotransformer has enough power, the wiring is tight and neat, and does not skip turns. Coils adopt insulated H-class enameled wire, with low no-load current and low loss.
- The 5 kVA dry-type autotransformer has built-in silicon steel sheet, which has good magnetic flux performance, high heat dissipation coefficient and low magnetic loss.
- The autotransformer uses electrophoresis technology clamps, no burrs on the edges, rounded corners to prevent collisions, and not easy to corrode.
- Tinned copper tube terminals and rail-type wiring ports are convenient for wiring and ensure that the power-on overload capacity is increased to the extreme.
5 kVA 3-Phase Autotransformer Schematic Wiring Diagram
Tips: 3-phase autotransformer advantages.
- 3-phase autotransformer consumes less materials and has low cost. The amount of silicon steel sheet and copper wire used in transformer is related to the rated induced potential and rated current of the winding (that is, it is related to the capacity of winding). The winding capacity of 3-phase autotransformer is reduced, the material consumed is also reduced, and the cost is reduced, so the price is lower.
- 3-phase autotransformer has low loss and high efficiency. Due to the reduction in the amount of copper wire and silicon steel sheet, under the same current density and magnetic flux density, the copper loss and iron loss of a 3-phase autotransformer are less than that of the dual-winding transformer, so the benefit is higher.
- 3-phase autotransformer is easy to transport and install. 3-phase autotransformer is lighter in weight, smaller in size and smaller in footprint than the dual-winding transformer of the same capacity.
- 3-phase autotransformer improves the ultimate manufacturing capacity of the transformer. The ultimate manufacturing capacity of transformers is generally limited by transportation conditions. Under the same transportation conditions, the manufacturing capacity of an autotransformer is larger than that of the double-winding transformer.