The provided vernier scale is designed for measuring length, depth, inner diameter and outer diameter in science labs, medical purposes, steel industries and aerospace industries. 300 mm vernier caliper is equipped with a depth gauge, carbon steel materials, 0.02 mm reading, suitable for science labs, medical purposes, steel industries, aerospace industries, etc.
- <Made of Carbon Steel> The mechanical vernier caliper is made of carbon steel, and the main caliper and ruler frame are heat treated as a whole.
- <Square Depth Rod> The depth caliper is hidden in the inner groove. 300 mm vernier caliper is available with square depth rods.
- <Locked Anywhere> High precision vernier scale comes with a semi-circular non-slip push handle and metal fastening screws. Any position of the vernier caliper can be locked, and the reading is retained for easy operation.
- <Durable Measuring Surface> Matte chrome with laser-scored lines. Matte chrome plating on the engraved surface of the main ruler and ruler frame, laser engraved lines, exquisite and durable. The scale of the vernier caliper is clear and the measurement is accurate.
- Model: ATO-VC-SG300
- Range: 0~300 mm
- Weight: 750g
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Reading: 0.02 mm
- Depth Rod Type: Square
- Product Packaging: Plastic Box
Dimension (Unit: mm)
||With depth gauge
Vernier Caliper Applications
The vernier caliper is a common vernier gauge used by assemblers and equipment maintenance personnel. It can directly measure the outside diameter, inside diameter, thickness, width, depth and hole distance of parts. ATO 100~600 mm vernier calipers are widely used in scientific laboratories, medical applications, steel industry, aerospace industry and education sector.
Tips: Why use a vernier caliper?
The vernier caliper is a contact measuring tool with simple operation and calibration, various measurement functions and intuitive data transmission. However, since the vernier caliper is also a relatively precise measuring instrument, during the use of the vernier caliper, it should avoid dropping, collision, etc.