Get a CNC linear rail at a low cost. It is available with a 15mm linear bearing block. 300mm, 400mm~1500mm linear guide rail lengths are provided. ATO linear guideways offer high precision and quality at a competitive price, suitable for most automation requirements.
Guide Block Features
15mm guide block with high speed, low friction and noise, high precision, long working period, high reliability, smooth movement, high transfer efficiency, no clearance and preload is available online.
ATO linear guides with guide blocks are widely used in CNC precision machining, heavy-duty cutting machines, punching machines, marble cutting machines, automation equipment, grinding machines, high-speed transfer equipment and injection molding machines.
- Model: ATO-HGWCC15
- Block Mounting: Top to Bottom
- Sliding track: Linear guideways
Construction of CNC Linear Rail and Guide Block
300 mm Linear Rails with 15 mm Guide Block Dimensions
Datasheet (Unit: mm)
Tips: Features of Linear Guideways
- High positional accuracy: When a load is driven by a linear motion guideway, the frictional contact between the load and the bed desk is rolling contact. The coefficient of friction is only 1/50 of traditional contact, and the difference between the dynamic and the static coefficient of friction is small. Therefore, there would be no slippage while the load is moving.
- Long life with high motion accuracy: With a traditional slide, errors in accuracy are caused by the counter flow of the oil film. Insufficient lubrication causes wear between the contact surfaces, which becomes increasingly inaccurate. In contrast, rolling contact has little wear; therefore, machines can achieve a long life with highly accurate motion.
- High-speed motion is possible with a low driving force: Because linear guideways have little friction resistance, only a small driving force is needed to move a load. This results in greater power savings, especially in the moving parts of a system. This is especially true for the reciprocating parts.
- Equal loading capacity in all directions: With this special design, these linear guideways can take loads in either the vertical or horizontal directions. Conventional linear slides can only take small loads in the direction parallel to the contact surface. They are also more likely to become inaccurate when they are subjected to these loads.