High performance and low price 32A 20Hp/ 34Hp star delta starter consists of 3 contactors and an air delay head. Left contactor is connected to main circuit inlet and outlet and the main contactor of the thermal overload relay. The others are forward reverse contactors. Perfect for circuit control of 3 phase asynchronous motor.
Star Delta Starter Specification
- Model: ATO-QJX2-32
- Rated Operational Current (AC-3): 32A
- Coil Rated Voltage: 220V AC, 380V AC (Optional)
- Contact Form: 3P+NO or 3P+NC (Optional)
- Power of Controllable 3-phase Squirrel-cage Motor (AC-3): 220V, 15kW; 380V, 25kW
- Conventional Heating Current: 50A
- Rated Insulation Voltage: 690V
- Electric Life: 600 times/h
- Mechanical Life: 3600 times/h
- Matching Fusing Model: RT16-50
- Average Power Consumption (20℃) @ 50Hz: Pick-up 110VA; Holding 11A
- Rail Size: 35mm
- Ambient Temperature: -5℃~+40℃
- Altitude: ≤2000m
- Class of Pollution: Class 3
- Installation Category: Ⅲ
- Dimension (L*W*H): 124mm*174mm*169mm
- Weight: 1.6kg
Air Delay Head Specification
- Rated Current: 10A
- Delay Time: Power Off Time Delay 0.1~30s
- Dimension (L*W*H): 50mm*45mm*60mm
- Auxiliary Contact: 1NO+1NC
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Tips: What is a start delta starter?
In the process of using a three-phase asynchronous motor, the current is relatively large at startup, which will have a certain impact on the power grid, so a motor with a large capacity must be started in a certain way. Star-delta startup is a simple and convenient step-down startup Mode. Star-delta starting can be realized by manual and automatic operation control mode. Ordinary three-phase asynchronous motor, the power of 3 kW and below is Y star connection, 4 kW and above is 4 delta connection, so the delta connection method is generally used for motors with higher power.
The concept of star-delta starting: For a squirrel-cage asynchronous motor with a delta-connected stator winding in normal operation, if the stator winding is connected in a star shape at startup, and then connected into a delta after starting, the startup can be reduced. Such a start-up method is called star-delta decompression start, or simply star-delta start (Y-A start).